Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 894 Replies | Last Page

So sorry to hear Marcie... I would try again tomorrow with FMU.

Nope... don't drink wine but I do enjoy a nice cold beer here and there... especially time of year where its been 90 daily... but I have refrained...

Feeling very ugh today... not great but not terrible either... I have WAY too long to wait to test... this sucks.

User Image

9 years ago

FMU says negative. Blargh. At least DH has his SA today! Not sure how long it'll be until we get the results, but it makes me feel better to be actively doing something!

User Image

9 years ago

How long have y'all been trying Marcie?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Just 2 months. DH has a varicosele though, which is how I got the order for the SA. If that's affecting his sperm quality (and it definitely could), I'd rather know sooner than later!

He took his sample to the dr office this morning. Should get results in about a week!

User Image

9 years ago

Well that's good. Good luck on that. It's a good thing to know.

User Image

Seriously AF. Annnnnyyyyyyy time now! Momma wants a drink!! :)

How are the rest of you ladies doing on this fine day?

User Image

9 years ago

Doing good today Marcie. Busy at work cause I didn't do much yesterday. I just happened to check out last month's board and there are SO many BFP's. That is super exciting. Hopefully we'll lead that pack for our board this month. Sorry you're kinda in limbo right now. I have a kinda short leutal phase so if you start soon maybe we'll O about the same time. I'm ready for AF to leave me alone so DH and I can start "warming up" to do the BD lol. Let's get this show on the road. I'm excited about this month!

User Image

I. KNOW! I've been stalking that board as well. I can't believe all the BFPs!!

Yeah, I usually O on CD12, so assuming AF comes within the next couple of days, we could O on the same day! Maybe we could challenge each other to wait to test :) I can't believe I used 11 tests this cycle.

Of course, depending on how DH's SA goes, I may be out this month. Fingers crossed that everything is fine though, and that May is our month!!!!

(Speaking of "warming up," glad that the SA is over and we don't have to be abstinent anymore!! That was lame. :) )

User Image

9 years ago

I use my temp as a guide to my testing. I've only used one test in the last two cycles (and that was the one I took out of desperation even after I was spotting) because I could tell I wasn't PG by my temp. My DH has forbid me to take tests without him, and I don't want him to get discouraged by too many BFN's so I refuse to test unless I actually think there's a chance lol. If it were just me though, I'd probably be taking way to many tests too. So how long did you guys have to abstain for the SA? I'm really hoping we won't have to do one of those. I'm way past ready to start "warming up" again. AF week is so long because we don't do it then and that's all I can think about lol. You always want what you can't have. I have a harder time with it than DH. He doesn't even seem to notice. Lol. Oh well. Couple more days.

Last month my body tried to O on cd16 but failed and tried and succeeded on cd 21. I'm really hoping things work out better this cycle. That was really stressful and I didn't have much or any cm either. My temps seem way less erratic so far this month than they've been since I started temping so I'm feeling pretty good about this month. Maybe my body is finally remembering how all of this is supposed to work. I know I'm lucky though that my cycles returned to a normal length immediately after being on the pill for so long. A lot of people aren't so lucky. I'm not sure yet if I'm ever going to go back on the pill. We might have to come up with a different bc plan after we have our first baby.

User Image

Yeah, I really had some weird CM last month too. I usually have a day or two of EWCM, but none last month, so maybe that had something to do with it. I think I'm going to break down and buy some Preseed this month.

We only had to abstain between 2-5 days. It's really not that long, but like you said, you always want what you can't have!!!! :)

I plan on temping this month for the first time ever, so expect a lot of questions from me!!!! Of course, I still need to buy a thermometer, soooo.....

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo