Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Good luck to all of you, RPope, Basia, and Danielle! Hope the TWW goes quickly for you!

AFM- Had SO MUCH CM yesterday. In the evening it seriously felt like I'd peed my pants. My temp went back up into the normal range this morning, and looking at the stick for my fertility monitor, the LH line is barely there now. I'm also feeling some twinges on my right ovary, so the eggy will likely come from there! Probably will O Saturday! FX that this is my cycle! Until then, lots of BDing :)

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - I had a ton of cm before I O'd this time around too. It was a bit ridiculous how much was there. thats a good sign!

User Image

9 years ago

Yay Marcie, I'm so glad you're so close behind us. Sounds like you're gonna O right on time! we all get our BFP around the same time!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

EEEE!!!! I'm irrationally excited about this cycle :)

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry ladies,

I've been MIA, for the last little while, busy week!
I'm going to read thur everything to catch up!

Well turned out not PG. Took two tests and both were -
Me and DH did BD almost everyday the last two weeks, so if I did O' hopefully we caught an egg.

Currently 11dpo. AF due Sunday.
Mild cramping yesterday, slight nausea (probably pre-AF)

9 years ago

Hi all!! :)

Slow time for me - started my 3rd cycle of clomid and am going camping this weekend - so it will be nice to get away.

The reason I wanted to post today is because of these two blog posts that I read today. I figured, out of everyone I know, they would enrage you guys as much as they've enraged me.

http://www.babble.com/pregnancy/expecting-twins-ruined-my-family/

http://www.babble.com/dad/expecting-twins-unhappy-with-pregnancy/

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Jayne, those articles make me so so sad. I don't even know what to say about it. All I can hope is that once those babies came, their parents were totally over the moon for them. Those are selfish, irresponsible people who dont deserve those babies. If you're not ready to give up your life and life style, you're not ready to have kids or maybe you shouldn't have them at all.

One of our best friends tried for over a year for her first and was so so excited when she came, but just a couple months later she found out she was pregnant again and was devastated by the news. She was unhappy about it the entire pregnancy and dreaded the baby's arrival, but the instant she had him in her arms she was head over heels and she's a wonderful mother. I'm hoping this is the case for this family too.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, I think it's one of those things where you have initial anger/frustration that things aren't turning out the way you planned. I'm sure they love those kids just as much as any other parent, but just had to come to terms with the fact that life was going to look different than they thought it would. I would imagine it's the same process that parents of special needs kids go through. Like, you don't love your children any less, but everything you envisioned has totally been shot to hell. I personally think that it was pretty brave of him to post that; it put voice to the way a lot of people probably feel when they find out they're having twins.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hopping over from the April board. Quick little re-intro for those I haven't "met" yet. DH and I both 29, TTC since February 2014, chemical pregnancy in March and been trying again since then. I feel like I wasn't ovulating again right away and started temping 2 cycles ago. Coincidentally my last two cycles also have been 28 days (when they were previously all over the place after my cp) so I'm hoping I'm back to regular ovulatory cycles! Last cycle I had a good amount of EWCM too for the first time since my cp.

Officially CD1 today... felt REALLY disappointed this time for some reason but we are going to just keep trying! I think it might be more so from seeing the disappointment from my DH when I have to tell him I feel AF coming or that I had a negative HPT.

We are going on vacation in a couple weeks (which is just about perfect timing!) so hopefully we will be able to relax and enjoy a little more this time around since TTC can feel like a job sometimes lol

Here's to hoping for May babies!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm completely shocked by those articles and the fact that those parents decided to share those thoughts with the public. When I was 14 my mom was unexpectedly pregnant. She was sad and upset, not because she was pregnant, but because she was worried that the baby would grow up more as an only child since the age gap was so big (my brother was 10 when they were born). But when she found out it was twins she was happy and glad that they would have each other to grow up with. I think the thing that bothers me the most about those articles is that the only reason they decided to have another child is because they wanted their son to have a sibling. Not because they wanted another child.

My DH and I are dealing with a similar mindset with my stepson's mom. For the past 2 years she has complained constantly about having to deal with 2 children. One hers and one her bfs. Well they decided to go a get pregnant. She sees children as items to collect and she shouldn't have to do anything they should just be perfect and easy. Now she is in preterm labor and her 6 year old son (my step son) has made comments that she isn't interested in having a baby. She loves my step son. But she is a horrible mother and parent. We are working with a professional and even he agrees that the reason our son has behavioral issues at her house is because she doesn't pay attention to him or give him the affection he needs/should have. Everything is all about her and if the kids don't like it then oh well.

I could never imagine having the thoughts of either of these parents. Especially not actively looking for reasons to abort one of the twins. It makes me so sick.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo