Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Congrats mriphenburg!!!! That is so exciting!!!! Sticky vibes!!

Xxjtxx I would probably take another one. That one sounds like it might be faulty...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah think you are right. Will do another tomorrow :)

9 years ago

Hi ladies!!! AF came today :( but I am trying to be positive about it and am excited to see some BFPs from thus group and get to know everyone!!!

9 years ago

Akotalk2me - I know how u feel I've just finished my period and I got quite emotional when it started but have a more positive feeling today, trying to look on the bright side and hope for a May baby :) x

User Image

9 years ago

Kathy- we have to be, right?! Speaking from personal experience I KNOW it happens :) Good luck girl and stay positive! !!

9 years ago

RPope, Jayne, and Basia-- good to know that my temps look good!! I still haven't been able to pick up TCOYF, so I'm flying blind a bit. :) I haven't been very religious about temping at the same time every day. Some nights I'll wake up at 4 or 5 to pee, so I'll temp then if so. If not, I temp when the alarm goes off. It's getting to be more routine though! I temp orally; I feel like the shuffling around that would be necessary in order to get a vaginal temp would increase my temp!! :)

I should be moving into my fertile period Sunday or Monday. Bring it on!!

Congrats mriphenburg!

User Image

9 years ago

Got my HSG and all my blood results today.
HSG came normal - no issues :)
I do not have PCOS - yey
Doctor thinks I have a mild case of endometriosis.
Later on this cycle I will be testing for progesterone level and after that I am good for September IUI with Clomid.

Basically the plan is to have 3 months of IUI and if they don't work we are moving on to IVF.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia I'm sure you feel good to know for sure what's going on now, and having a plan makes things so much easier. I really hope you get pregnant the old fashioned way this month though. :-)

Marcie, you won't really notice much in your temperature until you're ready to ovulate. Mine goes down the day of or the day after I get a positive opk and then hopefully rises the next day. That's when temping is actually important. I just temp all month so I don't get out of the habit. Sounds like you're doing a good job though.

I probably won't record my temp tomorrow cause I'm having margaritas with a girlfriend tonight. Hopefully this will be the last time for about nine months. Lol. These cramps I'm having are weird. It almost feels like AF cramps but obviously it's not. I started feeling some cm today. I feel wet down there like there's going to be a lot but when I wipe there isn't anything. Not sure what that's about but hoping it's s sign O it's coming. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Sounds like there are some fun plans.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

it does feel good to have a game plan :)
but I am not to happy about endometriosis.... I knew something is not right bc I do spot every cycle after ovulation and also my periods are super painful and heavy but I was hoping he would just say that nothing is wrong.

I really hope this is my lucky month :) staying positive... it is not scientifically proven but a lot of girls get pregnant after HSG

no bd for us for 3 days to avoid infection after HSG and hopefully shortly after that I will ovulate

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm on cd3 so I'm hoping for a May baby!
This will be our 5th cycle trying for #1 and I think we're getting the hang of it. My dh is 39 and I'm 36. We got some basic tests done last spring and everything looks good for both of us so we've just got a timing issue. I'm using opk's, checking cm, taking prenatals, extra calcium and omega-3 but nothing else really.

I just started reading "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant" by Jean Twenge. It's pretty great, informative and funny.
I've been on this site for awhile now, reading and tracking my cycles and symptoms. Everyone seems positive and supportive.
Good luck everyone! Hope August is the month it sticks!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo