Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Congrats xxjtxx!!!

9 years ago

Those stupid dreams. They get me every time too. Sorry Basia :(

User Image

9 years ago

Oh no Basia!! Don't give up yet though. I'm so sorry you got abfn this mounting. I'm still pulling for you!

Xxjtxx congrats! So happy for you. I knew there was something funny going in with those tests!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I absolutely love waking up and seeing a new BFP!!! CONGRATS xxj, that is a very strong line on that frer! :)

Basia: don't you wish AF was a person so you could beat the shit out of her? Maybe it's not AF though.. I was spotting at 13 dpo when I got my bfp. Head up!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

congrats xxjtxx!!

off topic but Jayne I just watched War Story. Good movie but a bit slow. Music was fantastic though. can't wait for Aftermath.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks everyone! ! Delighted! Hope to see more bfps soon!

9 years ago

So I'm still feeling nothing. No sore boobs, no af cramps, no mood swings or anything... I was feeling really really exhausted, but I slept well last night so I'm feeling better today. I honestly don't know what to think. We're going to test tomorrow, but I don't really have anything to go by except my temps staying up. Hope I can keep my mind off of it today...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I have my chat on a different app called ovuview it's really good I'm currently on cd 30 no bfp no af still waiting I think I'm going to start over text month temping so it could be more accurate I believe my lo is 15 days but I have irregular bleeding from provera bbt this morning 98.6

9 years ago

Soo.. looks like I'm going to have to call my doc on Monday. I am still spotting the brown blood and today has been heavier. If you guys don't mind, please say a little prayer that everything is ok. Thanks in advance.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@bumping you have my deepest prayers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo