Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I drank 2 beer and that is all it took for me, LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So sorry bumpin. I am glad you r no longer in pain.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Sorry Bumpin... You're strength and optimism is truly inspiring. After my chemical my doctor ordered hcg levels to make sure I passed everything and that my levels were back to negative before giving us the go ahead to try again so you might want to ask at your next appt.. hoping for better things ahead for you!

AFM, I'm a bit confused on my cycle because I got a +opk as expected on CD12 and I was sure I was going to O on Wednesday CD14 like last cycle but on Thursday when I took my temp it only went from 97.2 to 97.41. Then to make matters worse I rechecked my temp 2 more times to make sure and got 97.29 and 97.25. Which one should I use? If I use the first one (97.41) FF puts my O date on CD13 and if I use any of the lower ones it puts my O date at CD15 (yesterday) because my temp was 97.71 today. My and DH were able to bd CD 13,14,15 so we covered all our days but I just hate not to know for sure! Going to try to just let it go and enjoy this vacay with DH!

Hoping for some good news on this board soon!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh bumpin! I am so sorry! I have went through a miscarriage and i know the pain and misery. I only hope you get back to trying again soon!

Babydust: I don't temp but I think is you bd'd all three days I would start with that first temp? Not super sure but good luck!

Afm: 5 days past. No symptoms. Nothing like last time at all. Last month I was all over the TWW symptoms chart but this time nada. Maybe that's a good thing?! Lol I hope. I only have one more month to try.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Bumpin4Baby: Oh sweetheart I am so sorry! Glad the pain is gone too. You have such a wonderful heart and positive attitude. Hopefully you will be like my friend from the other forum and get PG right away at your next reg cycle. I think it took her a month or 2 but it was amazing how quickly it happened for her. I hope it's the same for you.

babydust85: Use the first test. Not everyone's cycle will be the same each month. If anything you can put it in the back of your mind that you might be off a day.

akotalk2me: You might've mentioned this before but please refresh my memory...why do you only have one more month to try?

AFM: Still no +OPK! I am starting to get very annoyed. Someone in another forum suggested I take a HPT, so I did, just to rule it out and I am not pregnant. But at least now I know. I have a feeling I might see a +OPK tomorrow. But I guess we will see what happens. I had that feeling about today too and nothing. If I don't see one by Tuesday/Wednesday I will call the doctors office to ask about getting a progesterone test, if only to put my mind at ease.

DH & I did BD this morning and I told him on my way out the door leaving for work that I will leave it up to him if he wants to do it again in the morning or in the afternoon before he leaves for work. He gave me a look like, "what?!" then said that he thought we were doing it every other day. I told him that yes we can plan to wait till Sunday morning too, I guess, but I have not seen a +OPK yet and if we see one tomorrow then I will want to get it in around that time. I told him I planned to do it Monday evening as well. I did say if he wanted we could also wait til Tuesday morning but what I didn't mention was, it is getting a bit harder and I can't keep being late to work. My doctor told us to have sex every 48 hours. That DH's sperm needs time to recharge and build up. 36 hours is the earliest but 48 hrs is best. So, with that said I may tell him OK to wait til Sunday morning. But I might still let him decide. I was however very emotional this morning. His attitude about it sometimes just pisses me off.

I hope you ladies have a great weekend! I for one am really looking forward to this long weekend. DH is working so it's basically just me, Netflix and the couch until Monday and then I am trying a new dish. I am making a pulled pork enchilada. I have not yet found an enchilada sauce with no onions so I will have to make it from scratch. I am allergic to onions, chives and onion powder. It's terribly annoying too...everything seems to have onions it in. I have gotten lucky over the years and have found some stuff without it but basically I have had to learn to fix everything from scratch. My husband and I have found an alternative to use when the dish absolutely calls for it and we need something to work and so we use Leeks.

So after work today I need to stop at the store and pick up a few things as well as OPK's. I am doing research and I might also try using Softcups. Have you ladies heard of it or tried it with TTC?

Ok talk later...

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I'm sorry bumping glad you found peace In it all

9 years ago

Bumpin im so sorry to hear that. I can see where you are coming from by feeling relieved. I felt the same after I passed my 2nd baby. I was glad the miscarriage was over. Hope you fall pregnant straight away after this. Thinking of you x

9 years ago

Today I am on my CD#5 and been taking Clomid for 2 days - today will be the 3rd pill. So far so good. I can feel the pill in the evenings when I take it but I don't have horrible side effects :)

Just got new OPKs that my Dr told me to get. they show progression in LH ... they will tell me if my fertility is Low, High or at Peak :) A bit more expensive than what I had before.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30, what type of OPK did they get and do you know if they can write a script for it?

I have to get an HSG and will probably start clomid after.

9 years ago

Lolo - Amazing from scratch enchilada sauce - pile of chili powder, 1/4 cup oil, oregano and garlic salt to taste in a frying/flat sauce pan. Heat up and slowly stir in cornstarch and cold water till it turns into a thick sauce. Keep stirring or it'll clump. Takes minutes, no onions and is how every restaurant in AZ does it. I love it so much, I make it as a side for every Mexican meal I do. I NEVER buy it now.

Sorry...had to get that out even though its probably irrelevant now.

AFM - Ok, 3 days till AF is due and I'm very frustrated. Could be on the brink of a legit BFP but it could be a chemical. I've taken 7 HPTs now (I'm so addicted). 5 from $tree (two different kinds) and 2 store brand POAS. ALL 5 give me a squinter that turns into a faint line as soon as it dries, but not until an hour after I took it. ALL 5 though! The two POAS - nothing. BFNs.

They appear to be coming up faster...the faint lines....each day. My last pregnancy I didn't test positive till the day AF was due, so I'm still hopeful, but I've been trying for a year and I'm almost 40. I posted two of the images. I haven't posted Sat or Sun yet but they look about the same. What do you think? 5 evaps in a row? Different tests? Or trace HCG being picked up and there just isn't enough in my urine to give me a satisfying line? Thank you ladies!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo