Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Madzik- that is awesome! Congratulations!

9 years ago

Congrats to all the bfp's

Lolo: sorry for the witch showing up and your family home. I will pray for them.

Snowwhite: thanks for checking up on me. All is well . Hopefully I will start the ttc soon but right now I am fixing the issues that I'm currently having. How are you? Sorry your on is so nonchalant about your concern. I agree with the others about switching ob. Will you be trying for a June baby?

Congrats the all the bfp's such as baby dust and madzik. If I forgot the others then congrats to you too.

Afm: again, I have not been able to ttc this time even though we wanted to. I still don't know what my weird af was for last cycle but it ended up coming early for this cycle which is today. However me and my future dh is not going to ttc due to our hectic life at this time. All I can do is pray that we can get through this and hopefully one of these months we will get back to ttc. I am just not 100% sure when that is. I will check once in blue with the hopes that others get their bfp.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone! Week long lurker, first time poster. If it sticks this month I'll have a May baby. I'm super hopeful that we will conceive this month, but I'm trying to not get too excited. How do you guys keep from getting anxious? I can tell it's on my mind, because I'm having these dreams that I keep getting positive tests. Lol... one of them had like 15 lines of positive.

However, I'm having these weird symptoms. My nipples are sensitive, I've been having some cramping, and I'm tired. Tired I can attribute to work, but the rest no. Last night I had terrible heart burn. I never get heartburn, I asked my husband last night if he's ever heard me say I had heartburn and he said no (we've been together 10 years). Also, I'm going to the bathroom more. I'm only 10 dpo and feel like it would be too early for those types of symptoms... am I just being crazy?

9 years ago

WOW at all the BFP's!!! Congrats guys!

Welcome to the newbies!!

lolo: Sorry the got you.. I am already on the June board, bc I figure it won't happen for us this month with it being so soon after the MC.

Well guys, I am pretty sure that I O'd yesterday. I had some pretty strong O pains yesterday and had EWCM yesterday and the day before. My boobs didn't have much relief time, they are sore again! DH and I BD'd last night. We are just having fun with it and just letting nature do it's thing. It is still just a second nature to check CM and do all the symptom spotting, LOL. Before I got my BFP in August, we had only Bd'd the one time on the day I was pretty sure I ovulated (had the pains and EWCM). I am really hoping for a miracle and get to have a May baby. I know that it is really soon after mc, but I don't want to miss our chance and I feel that if it is meant to be it will be. If I do get a BFP this month, I am not telling ANYONE (besides you guys) until after I have gotten through my 1st trimester.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Awww sorry Lolo... fingers crossed for next month!

Bumpin: goodluck! Glad to see your cycles are back to normal so soon! You're optimism and bright attitude are truly inspiring!

Ababy: thanks for checking in on us. I'm hoping your life situations get straightened out soon so you can get back to TTC!

Madzik: congrats! When is your EDD?

Ardency: I get through the TWW with these amazing ladies on this board and by reading! Goodluck!

AFM, 16 dpo/4w2d pg and finally got the courage to take a digital and got pregnant 2-3 weeks! DH and I are being super cautiously optimistic still, but can't help getting a little more excited. Called my clinic to schedule prenatal appts and I have to wait until I'm 8 wks.. ugh.. I knew it was going to be something like that but still a bummer. Thinking of calling my doctor directly and seeing if she can take us in sooner just because of our previous mc. I guess in a way I should be glad that the clinic isn't too concerned about my previous mc, but I'd definitely like some peace of mind sooner than later! Looks like I'm going to be in a FWW (four week wait) for now...

Anyone have the link for the June board? I'd like to still try to keep up with your journeys as much as possible!

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

June 2015 Babies is what it is called. It wouldn't let me post the link. Should be able to find it pretty easily if you go to recent activities since the only really active boards are the ones we are part of, LOL.

Thank you for being so nice! I have always tried to be an optimist in life. Never liked the Negative Nancy's!

GL to you!!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: yeah for ovulation!!

Congrats to the bfps!

Got my final betas in! 394! So things are doubling as they should plus some! Ultra sound in 2 weeks! :)

9 years ago

AKO YAY!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YUSSSSS! HUGS!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

ak: that is awesome!!! So happy for you girl!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies and thanks! I think once I get over my 2nd Summer cold I will start to feel a tad more optimistic about TTC this upcoming month. I do hope it ends up being a June or even a July baby.

Ardency: Welcome and The TWW can be brutal. But hanging out on the boards is very helpful with these amazing and supportive ladies. Hang in there hope this is your month. If it's not, come join us in the June board. As for your dream... Dreams can be telling and a way your mind helps to work out problems and even desires. However, and I hate to be a downer but, I have had so many baby dreams and then I get all excited thinking my body is trying to tell me something...just to have AF arrive on time. this is your month.

If any of you are looking for the link to the June board here it is...see you there!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=63288

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo