Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Basia. My DH hasn't had a SA, but he works outside in the hot everyday, so taking a doctor recommend supplement certainly couldn't hurt him. I think I'll be ordering some of this too.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - your husband might not need it at all... plus they are pricy (or at least I think they are)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Lol yeah I checked them out. They are a little expensive. I think I'm just going to buy him some vitamins. I did a little research and vitamin E, C and B12 are good for sperm health. I give him in a multi vitamin and folic acid but I think I'll add the E and B12 just for a little boost. I'm going to take them too on top of my prenatal vitamin because I have ovulation issues and I read they can help. I'll try anything healthy at this point. :-)

User Image

RPope - how do they help? I ovulate every month but my ovulation happens somewhere between CD #15 and CD#21
I wish I could control it a bit so it would happen around the same day

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yeah, the person he talked to said that there were no problems with his count, so that's good to know! They didn't give him any specific numbers, which kindof makes me crazy, but whatever. Hopefully we'll get a report in the mail or something. I think that our main issue last month was that I had that secondary ovulation issue like RPope and we just didn't BD on the right days. We'll see how this month goes!!

Just requested TCOYF from my local library so I can learn more about temping! I feel proud that I've remembered both days thus far, but I do keep waking up in the middle of the night and then I worry about not being asleep for the required 4 hours prior to temping. I'm just an anxious person :)

User Image

9 years ago

I'm the same way. I'm between day 17 and 21. I was on reputable websites and women were saying that vitamin e and d helped them ovulate earlier. I don't know if it's true but both of those are good for you, so it's worth a shot. Might be too late for me to ovulate earlier this cycle, but I'm going to the store at lunch to pick some up just in case and I'll start opk's tomorrow to watch the progression. I work in an office so I don't get enough vitamin d anyways and vitamin e is good for hair and skin so they're certainly not going to be a bad thing. I'm going to do the b complex to since hubbys going to take it and it helps with energy.

User Image

Marcie, let us know if you learn anything interesting in the book. Good idea. And I wouldn't worry too much about waking up a little. I'm not a good sleeper in general, so I wake up for shorts stints throughout the night. I don't think it's effected my temps much. Plus you'll get into a routine and you won't wake up anymore. I did the same thing for a few weeks. Now it's whatever. I do get a little excited around O time though. Lol

User Image

I've been stalking this thread - just in case AF shows next week, but I just wanted to chime in about TCOYF.

I borrowed it from my library a few months ago and it's great! Some of the stuff I already knew, but there was a lot of stuff that I didn't. Definitely worth a read for even the most seasoned BBT'er :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thanks Jayne!

Basia, here's the link I was using.

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/vitamins-to-increase-ovulation/

User Image

Thanks RPope

In addition to my irregular ovulation I have issues with spotting before my new cycle starts..

basically I can spot for 7 days before my period starts - but in the past 2 cycles I only spotted for 2-3 days before cycle started - big improvement

I am being tested for PCOS and also they will be checking my tubes on Friday to see if they might see something wrong ...

hopefully IUI or IVF will be happening for me next cycle and that will help

they mentioned possible endometriosis but apparently they can't test for that

I can't wait to get some answers on Friday

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo