Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I know, but I had this same pattern last month right before my temperature took a nose dive. Lol. I'm trying to stay positive, I just want to see it go up more. Glad to hear your test went well this morning. I'm anxious to get my results back. Hopefully it will be today.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I look like a druggie this morning... I already have a bruise on my arm :) haha... but I am anxious to get the results back.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

RPope and Basia - that your tests results come back really good!! I haven't had a whole of symptoms either. Yesterday evening my nipples were really sore but that's about it. But its only 7 dpo so things could start changing any day now!

Lovemy2kb and xxjtxx - good luck with testing! I still have a week until I can test!

to everyone!!

We'll get our !

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle - I on the other hand have all the symptoms... LOL... But I really think they are only in my head and not for real. I get that during TWW... just drive myself crazy

so you, RPope and I ovulated on the same day :) YEY

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yeah I normally have that problem too. But so far nothing. But I have a 14 day lp so it may just still be too early.

User Image

9 years ago

Are you all waiting to test until AF? Can't wait to see the BFPs!!! YAY!!

LOLO: I have been wondering where you were and how you were doing!

Texas: you are still early girl!! Don't be trying to count yourself out this early. Most implant at 9 DPO, so head up!

xxj: really?? maybe it was a dye run?? It is still early for you too!! Try again in a few days. FX! :)

Nicole: I am still praying for you girl.. You vent all you want to..

Rpope & Basia: GL & FX that you get good test results!!

I had some more of the spotting yesterday, but since I have had no pain at all I am assuming that it was just old blood making its way out. It is really random and even though I know I shouldn't worry about it, I still do a little bit when I see it. I just tell myself over and over that every little thing is going to be just fine!!

I am so friggin tired!! I can't get enough sleep. The nausea sucks too, but I will take it! I still have 2 WEEKS until I see my doctor.. so technically I am in a TWW as well.. I really hope I get an u/s!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Question it's possible I didn't ovulate until aug. 8th. So that would put me at 12dpo even though AF was due yesterday. So would it be best to test at like 14dpo (if AF doesn't show tomorrow)? Or because your period is due it shouldn't matter? I was also going to order aim stick test for next month. I read they detect the lowest amount of hcg? Yay or nay? I've only ever used Frer and buying so many of those is getting a little $$.

-sorry for all the questions!

9 years ago

Love: It really doesn't matter when your period is, if you implanted late then it just might take a little longer to get your BFP. It takes 3-4 days after implantation for the HCG to be strong enought to be detected on an HPT. I didn't get the faintest line until I was 13 DPO. I am pretty sure implanted on 9 DPO.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lovemy2kb - do you use OPKs? or measure temperature? or did you just estimate your ovulation based on prior cycles?

9 years ago

Basia30- I just estimated from all my prior cycles.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo