Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin: praying for you! Try to stay off your feet! Spotting and even some light bleeding is fairly common in early pregnancy.. but if you have cramps see the doc ASAP! Xoxo

AFM.. sex drive is crazy right now lol tmi but DH cut me off until we are closer to O lol

User Image

9 years ago

babydust my sex drive around O is CRAZY. Good luck not pouncing DH

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

As I mentioned before, I am tapping from my phone and can't reply to everyone. But I do want to say...

Xxjxx: YAY! Congratulations! Hope it continues to stick. FX'd!

Snowwhite: Yay! Glad you got the address changed. ;)

Bumpin: Saying many, many, many prayers for you. I hope everything ends up OK. FX'd!!!

OK ladies, I hope you continue to have a great weekend! Hope we see more BFP's.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@snowwhitw I probably won't see War Story, but I will definitely be getting the soundtrack. So excited for new music ! Between this, the announcement of Breaking Benjamin coming back - with a new line up- and both Taylor Swift and Bush releasing new albums in October - I'm psyched!

@bumpin keeping you in my thoughts! I hope everything turns out for the best!

@congrats, xxjtxx!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thanks guys. I haven't been scheduled for an ultrasound just yet. Really hoping when I call tomorrow that they will want to do one, just so I can relax. I was so scared yesterday bc there was a lot that came out and it was really stretchy like EWCM. It has since slowed down to just the occasional wipe. I'm hoping that is a good sign. I did have some cramping this morning but turned out to be bm. I know it's probably nothing, but definitely doesn't feel like nothing ever time I see it. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers! It really means a lot to me.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@snowhite it's birth control mainly thinning your Linning permanently bad choice of my life

But update started cramping really severely this morning spotting currently I feel out like it's af but all symptoms screamed I was pregnant even the bright blue veins ....sighs the stress hopefully I want have to leave you lovely ladies in this forum ....pray for me I want my rainbow baby

9 years ago

Hey ladies! The page has went super far (on vacation) but I wanna say

bumpin: thinking of you!

As for me I am ovulating now so here is to the TWW!!! I will try to keep up now and baby dust to everyone! I have missed you ladies!

9 years ago

I'm officially in the TWW! Fairly certain I O'd on CD15 - but just have to wait two more days to confirm it.

9 years ago

question about Clomid:
I will be taking Clomid 50 mg days 3-7. When should I expect to ovulate? I usually ovulate between day 16 and 21. Sorry I never took Clomid and I was just wondering if Clomid will make me ovulate earlier than usually?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

@Basia, I've been taking 50mg of clomid (CD3-7), too, for the past three months. You're supoosed to ovulate with 7-10 days after the final pill.

Before clomid, I was ovulating between CD17-19. These past three months I o'd CD17 (June), CD14 (July), CD15 (August). So it seems to have made me ovulate a little bit earlier than normal.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo