Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I just want to add that I am super happy that I have you ladies here for the support

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I know the feeling, Basia!

I hope your progesterone levels are ok. A friend of mine had to supplement during her pregnancies, and she said that the suppository that you use for that is super gross. I guess it leaks out all day and is generally icky. Small price to pay, I suppose, but still better if you don't have to! :)

Does Clomid mess with your moods? I've never known anyone IRL who's taken it (or at least told me that they've taken it).

User Image

9 years ago

Well if you get a slow rise, then I agree you're either Oing today or maybe yesterday or overnight. But either way it looks like you have a good chance. It's the waiting game now to see what happens. I'm having my progesterone checked on the 18th too because I'm having these erratic ovulations. Hope both of us get some answers soon. I got another positive, even darker opk this morning....

Marcie, things are looking good for you. Looks like it's going to happen soon!!

Aww that's sweet! I feel the same way!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I think I will be just assuming that I am O today.
So I don't start testing to soon.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yup! Just waiting patiently and getting in lots of BDing :) My Ovia app says that I should ovulate on Saturday, which makes sense. That would be CD 13. We'll see what the CBFM and my temp say! I have a little bit of EWCM today, which is always a good sign!

User Image

9 years ago

I just checked my prior charts and the one in February showed me that I got positive OPK and ovulated 2 days later.
hm... so far this one looks just like the one in February.

I guess we will see tomorrow if my temperature goes up or down.

9 years ago

Yeah that's a good idea. I am not going to set my O date until I see the rise because last month I had to change it. I'm really really hoping it's going to be tomorrow. I usually have a dip the day of O, but maybe it'll be different this month... CTP is still saying I am Oing today even though I got another positive opk this morning. I'm just scared that the same thing that happened last month is happening again... We'll miss it if that's the case because I can't just get DH to keep BDing, and even I need a break. Lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, take a break, RPope! And if the same thing happens this month as last, you'll have had a few days in between so perhaps you and DH will want to BD again :)

User Image

9 years ago

RPope - my OPK is still + as well and I still keep having tiny cramping near right ovary

and marcie is right... take a break just in case you need to BD again soon

Baby making suppose to be fun but we get super frustrated and I think our husbands get frustrated as well
As much as they love to BD I think they want to BD when their mood strikes not when we get positive OPKs :)

Hopefully this is our month and we are ovulating today :)

marcie - which fertility monitor do you use?

9 years ago

I use the Clearblue fertility monitor. I got one new in box for like half price on ebay! It definitely has its limitations (the sticks are blue dye, so if they get oversaturated the dye tends to run and isn't particularly useful), but it's nice to be able to have more advanced warning of O than OPKs provide.

Speaking of BDing, I think I'm going to not get worked up over BDing every day this cycle. If it happens every day that's great, but as long as we do it every other day I'll feel good about things. I don't want it to get TOO serious!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo