Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 894 Replies | Last Page

oh... so this is how sick I am in my head... I know that one of the early pregnancy symptoms is being nauseous so I feel like that now... yeah... pretty sick ... especially that i had that feeling before with my cycles and a week later AF would show up.

AHHHHHHHHh I wish I could stop myself from doing this to myself.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Heck yeah! If you're not using it, get that money back :) I think after this cycle I may sell my fertility monitor, now that I really know its limitations (and now that I'm temping).

User Image

9 years ago

Oh no Basia!! I can't cast any stones though... I'm just as bad! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been so busy this weekend and haven't felt very good at that (Morning sickness). I am hoping that it doesn't stick around long. I am kinda beside myself today. I sent my daughter off for her first day at pre-k. I don't want her to grow up so fast!!!

Nicole: FX super tight for you! I am glad that your u/s looked good and that it was only a bladder infection. You almost gave me a heart attack when I read your post..

xxj: I am pretty sure I seen a line on the 8DPO. That is a super early BFP!! Good luck to you and CONGRATS!

Ababy: I wonder if maybe you had a cyst to rupture? That happened to me once and was very painful and scary!

basia: I was the same way with the symptoms!! LOL.

FX for all you wonderful ladies!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies, so much too catch up on!! I'll have to go back and read it all. I'm on my way now for my bloodwork appointment to check my progesterone. Hopefully it won't take too long to hear back about that. My temp has taken tiny dips the last two days but I'm not to worried about it. Just trying not to stress about this two week wait. I'm still feeling very optimistic about it. How everyone has a good weekend and a good Monday morning.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I feel good for you too, RPope!! You and Basia are both going to get your BFPs this month!

User Image

9 years ago

marcie - thanks for encouragement... I hope that it will happen to all of us :)

RPope - your chart looks awesome !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I agree, RPope! Your chart looks textbook! :)

User Image

9 years ago

It's very good to see some hoping to see many more as the time goes by, I'm currently on CD 7 and won't be ovulating till next week so me and DH are on a little break for now. Good luck to everyone who's on the TWW and lots of

9 years ago

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies. This is the first month that my chart isn't crazy and all over the place. I told the tech taking my blood that my doctor was checking my progesterone levels, but this month seemed to be the first time they were normal. She laughed and said she was crossing her fingers for me. I need all the luck I can get.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo