Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Welcome swanky and good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck swanky :)

I ovulated for sure... My temperature went up again :)

RPope... When r u testing?

Marcie... R u almost there? Ovulating?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia-- I saw your chart this morning-- looking good! CBFM still said high today. I'm thinking/hoping I'll get the peak reading tomorrow! Of course, tonight my mom's going to be staying at my house, so we'll have to figure out some creative, non-awkward ways of getting the BDing in! :)

User Image

9 years ago

I have an 11 day lp so if my temp stays up I'll probably test Sunday 8/24. That's 11 dpo. When are you planning on testing? I see you're temp going up. Looks great! Mine's going up to. I'm really happy with it.

Marcie, definitely looks like it'll be soon!! Keep us posted!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Marcie - that is awkward lol give your mom a lot of wine so she sleeps better ;)

RPope - I am glad u r happy about your temp.... Most likely I will start testing the same day... That would be few days before normally af shows up

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia-- haha if only my mom drank wine! I think I'm going to try to duck out of work a little early this afternoon and get in an afternoon delight since DH is working from home today ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Ha ha Marcie that sounds fun. I like sneaking in the quiet BD though. Lol.

I am so not busy at work today. I wish I had something to keep my mind of all this. I think all of us have a really good shot this month. I feel very optimistic and excited for some reason. I'm not a symptom checker but I'm hoping to get some symptoms next week. Today I just feel really bloaty, but I think that's normal after O.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies good luck to all of your trying for May babies,
I thought I would have an April bby when my AF was 2 weeks late but the witch decided to come 4 days ago. I'm not currently using opk but will start using soon. Lots of baby dust to all of you

9 years ago

I'm new to the group so I guess I better introduce myself and tell you our story. Thanks again basia30 for the invite. :)
DH and I have been married for going on 14 years. We have a son who is 12. He was conceived naturally and unexpectedly. He was the best surprise ever! We found out the day before DHs birthday that a baby was on the way. He weighed 4lbs 6oz at full term. Come to find out I had Graves' disease and had my thyroid removed shortly after.
We have tried off and on for years to have another child but haven't even had a pregnancy "scare". We have been aggressively trying for 1 1/2 - 2 yrs now. I have had day three blood work, an HSG, multiple ultrasounds and more blood work. My AMH levels were checked too. DH has had an SA and a visit to the urologist to check his prostrate. All my tests have come back normal. DHs SA was a little abnormal but three different doctors feel that everything should be good to go. But it just isn't happening! In June we had an iui done and we both had so much hope that it would work. We just knew that was the answer. It wasn't! I felt like such a failure , not to mention the money I felt we had wasted.
So, in July we had another iui scheduled but we were on vacation. We discussed it and decided to cancel that iui and just enjoy vacation and have fun. It was a wonderful week and I don't regret taking that time off. We were going to schedule our second iui for August but life happened and funds are short so we didn't. Plus I was still in disbelief that the first one didn't work and I don't know... we just decided to try again naturally for a few months.
I have been taking Evening Primrose and I plan on taking Robitussin closer to O. DH and I both have a slew of vitamins and minerals to take that we were told to get by our RE. We are going to continue taking them and I bought some Instead Soft Cups and we have Preeseed too. Af just finished up today so, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

PS. I'm sorry the post was so long but thanks for reading.
PSS. If we conceive this cycle, my due date will be May 17th. That's the day after my birthday Wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever!! :)

9 years ago

_snowwhite_: Glad you are feeling better now and that the sore throat didn't stick around...cause this is awful.

Swanky929: Welcome! And good luck to you.

Basia30 & RPope84: Your temps are looking good.

marcie_pants: Good luck with the BD'ing...I know I couldn't do it with people in the house.

lettoh: So sorry AF showed up. The OPK's will help. Good luck this month!

Jessph: Welcome to the group! I know the struggle all to well. And the disappointment when AF arrives. We are also considering an IUI in a month or 2. Having the same worries as you are having. But we won't know until we try. Hoping we are lucky before it happens. GL!

AFM: Well, my weekend started early. I am home with a head cold. Or at least the start of one. :( AF seems to have stopped but I am sure she will start up again...I have never had AF only last 1 1/2 days...or at least I don't remember it. This stupid cold is also making me nauseous...I wish I could just throw up all this mucus.

Really hoping I feel better by the end of the weekend.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo