Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Took OPK test this morning and it was +
I will have to re-take it this afternoon since I read that OPKs should not be taken in the morning especially not with FMU.
Hopefully it is still +

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay Basia!! I finally got my for sure positive this morning too!! My test line was darker than the control. I've been so hopeful to ovulate early but here I am right on time. I am not using cheapie opk's anymore because I'm way to much of a guesser. So glad we're going to be on the same O date!!! Good luck! :-)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - so I assume O is between today/tomorrow... right?
my graph showed me "possible ovulation" tomorrow but I had a small drop in temperature this morning
I guess I just need to see what the temperature will be tomorrow morning
hopefully we can catch these eggs :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yes probably tomorrow sometime or overnight. Today is the day to get busy for sure. If things work out I should see a temp drop tomorrow morning and that will be ovulation and then it should go way up. That's the plan anyways, but you know our bodies don't always follow the plan.

I wouldn't worry too much about the fmu on an opk. I've read conflicting things about that but pretty much what I'm reading says that you could get close to a positive like I was but you'll only get a real positive if you have your surge. I have to use fmu because I'm not taking tests at work and my afternoon tests are always diluted because I drink and pee too much.

My only issue is that my great egg white cm is gone. I'm hoping there's still some in there and it's just not coming out, but I don't have any cm when I wipe at all. I'm bummed about that but oh well. I'm just glad the guessing game is over. If this cycle doesn't work out, I'm using digi opk's from now on.

User Image

with my IUI I have to use digital OPKs and a certain brand - per my DR... so next cycle if this one does not work out I will be doing the same thing

9 years ago

I think your dip is fine. I got a spike this morning but I get that a lot before O.

User Image

Hooray to RPope and Basia for O day! Now go make those babies!!! :)

I had a super temp dip today... mostly because I woke up at 4 to pee and figured I'd just take my temp. Silly idea. :) It was like a whole degree lower than normal, so I just threw it out. I'm still having sticky/creamy CM, so it's obviously not the O temp dip. Plus it's still way too early for that!

CBFM says high fertility starting today, so let's start the countdown to O!!

I made the mistake yesterday of looking at the color photos in TCOYF. I'm obviously not as enlightened as I thought I was, because some of them totally grossed me out. :)

User Image

9 years ago

I just took another OPK test and it was + :)
Now for sure I know O is almost here

I think I will leave work early and BD asap since we were holding off with BDing bc of HSG ... damn it...

9 years ago

Something to share with you ladies :)

I get my OPK test on Amazon... they are called Wondfo tests... and they are awesome !!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=wondfos+opk&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=25727460197&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5654129945537329336&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_2kmsnrln3m_b

9 years ago

I just bought a bunch of wondfo pg tests on amazon! $15 for 25 tests? Don't mind if I do!!

Go BD it up, Basia!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo