Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I'm officially on the May board. Today is CD1 for me. I've already called the doctor and they've made the referral to the RE for me. They're working on scheduling the HSG. Also have an appointment scheduled to recheck the thyroid. Things are moving forward as we come to our 14th cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Jayne! I've read a few pregnancy/TTC books (my favorite being The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant) and they all reference TCOYF like it's the TTC Bible :) I'm anxious to see what I can learn about myself!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome spartie! I'm on CD2 so you're not far behind me!

User Image

9 years ago

spartiechic - they usually do HSG somewhere between CD6 and CD12 so hopefully they can still schedule you for this month :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ok took my first vitamin e and b complex. We will see if they help this cycle or not...

Welcome Spartiechic! Good luck this month!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

everyone

I am getting super anxious about this month maybe because we took a small break from trying and we are back this month :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ok ladies so I'm looking for some insight!

I have a 24 day cycle, I've been tracking for the last 5 cycles. I normally get EWCM around cycle day 8, for 4 days. 2 days after it goes away, my BB's get tender until AF. So this is how I estimate ovulation. (These signs plus FF app). Last cycle I thought for sure we had caught the egg. Starting getting weird cramps around possible implantation time, they stayed steady until AF came right on time and breast tenderness went away. Except this time AF started spotty for a few hours, then a medium flow for a day (TMI: enough for 2 tampons the whole day). Then the next day it was gone...like completely. No red flow or spotting. I did however continue to spot brown discharge for 4 days. It would vary between brown and full of mucus to brown and very little. I started to get moments of nausea, at one moment I was sure I was gonna toss cookies. It was sudden and went away just as fast. I still get brief moments of it even now. I felt the nausea on cycle day 9. So I bought a pregnancy test to make sure. (Of course by the time I took it, it was late afternoon and very diluted)After 5 minutes I saw nothing, but being a POAS addict I rechecked a couple hours later...faint line (more than likly evap. So now here we are cycle day 14 and no EWCM, no cramps, no breast tenderness...nothing....

So my question is and I know it sounds silly...is there a chance I'm pregnant (don't wanna waste another test, just to see a BFN) or am I'm not ovulating this month. I should add I was on Depo, my last needle was Nov 2013...

Any insight would be wonderful!

Thanks Ladies!

9 years ago

There's definitely a chance, Holmes! Take a test with FMU and see what it looks like! And keep us updated!!

User Image

9 years ago

That definitely sounds like you could be. I agree with Marcie, I'd test in the morning. If it's negative again maybe you could call your doctor for some advice. I emailed my doctor and told her about my funny ovulation and she agreed that something was off and wants me to come in this month for progesterone testing. Sorry it's so confusing. I'd be crazy if I didn't temp, but it's not for everyone. Good luck and definitely keep us posted!!!

Basia I'm super excited for this cycle too. I know it's going to happen soon!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Holmes - re-test !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo