Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 894 Replies | Last Page

So, I think I may be out this month...got some new news. Here goes, I decided to switch obgyn just bc of his hours etc. My new dr happens to also be a high risk dr (Im 36) I went for a routine check up, pap is good, std's good, ureoplasma- positive??? I dontever remember being tested for that in the past and if I have Im assuming it was neg. I have to take antibiotic for 2 weeks & dh. I dont know if this is tmi for you ladies but figured I'd share bc the midwife in the office told me that it causes infertility, early miscarriges and makes it difficult to get pregnant. :( Last month I o'd on cycle day 20, so I might (slim chance) be able to try this month. But ill prob wait until I get checked out again. Anyone ever heard of or had this bf? uggghhhh... im gonna stick around though too.

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry, for anyone who hasnt heard of it, its a bacterial infection that effects the reproductive tract.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello, its my first cycle and I'm trying for May as well. See you all on the other side. Keep the faith loves.

*I'm 27 yrs & DH is 33 *TTC #2 - 1st child w/ DH *Cycle (1) Since: August 28, 2014 *My Prince & Life Saver, 2005 *Shooting for another Babi Boy User Image

9 years ago

Piscemama - I hope antibiotics will help. Even if you r out this month the next one is just around the corner :) you will do great

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Sigh. Absolutely no LH line on my CBFM stick this morning. Probably means that I'm going to have another cycle like last month. ARRGH! Well, I'm going to not BD today and maybe not tomorrow. Just wait for the second spike, I suppose. Hopefully I ovulate this month!!

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie I hope that is not the case and that you ovulate. Wishing you lots of ovulation luck and baby dust.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Marcie... Most girls get their LH surge in the afternoon :)
Re-test in the late evening

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! I'll keep you updated!

User Image

9 years ago

I agree Marcie. Usually when I get my surge I have nothing on it the day before. I really think that varies from cycle to cycle. Don't lose hope, everything looks great on your chart so far.

Basia, I just had a small rise this morning too. Im glad it's still going up though. :-) This tww is going to take forever. Your chart looks great too!

Good luck to all of our new ladies who are waiting to ovulate. Hoping for lots of BFP's this month! And to those of you taking a month off, enjoy and relax. Hopefully that'll help next month when you are trying again.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I, too, would like to stalk the board :) I got a BFP this morning at 16-17 DPO. I'm a little nervous because it's between faint and standard, and my mom is heterozygous for Factor V Leiden. I'm trying to relax ad just let things be.

If anyone is interested- Things we did differently this cycle in order of importance, IMO were:

1) We actually BDd more than 1 time in my fertile window...statistics.

2) I had more fertile CM. I switched from Omega3 to Complete Omega, which has some GLA in it (the same thing as evening primrose oil). Only took in before ovulation though.

3) I used 1 soft cup, 1 time, for like 1 hour lol. I put it in and freaked out because I couldn't feel it (duh, that's good). So I practiced pulling it out, then couldn't get it back the way it was and took it out an hour later because it felt funny.

I don't have any significant symptoms, which makes me worry a little, but I know they may not hit for another couple of weeks. Trying to relax and figure out how to tell DH when he comes home next month. I think if I get a heart beat, i'll print it out and propose it as a new tattoo. He'll be like "what's that?" and I'll be like "Yo baby's heart beat" Ha. We shall see.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement! I'll still need it, and be here to give it to anyone in need!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo