Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 894 Replies | Last Page

@bumping

Prayers still go out to you ..how is the spotting do you have any pain please keep us updated as you can see our concern

AFM my little two day cycle or spitting has cleared completely I still feel flutters my dicharge seems dry still had sharp stabbing pain yesterday ...but still haven't poas don't know if I should

9 years ago

xoxocouture: Definitely couldn't hurt to test. LOL! I did just because I was so confused about my weird AF. But I had to put my mind at ease. GL

Bumpin4Baby: Still holding out hope that everything turns out OK for you. I am just as anxious for your appt and can't wait to hear what the doc has to say to you.

AFM: My day is over. Gonna go home to DH and work on having a wonderful evening.

Have a good evening ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Today is CD16.. My cycle is being so weird this month.. I as EWCM on CD 13 and CD15 but without symptoms and today I have very mild cramps and sore boobs and no CM.. I wished I would have just used OPK's this month.. I'm so confused if we timed our BDing right or not...

9 years ago

sorry I haven't been around girls, Im trying to focus on things other than TTC. Especially this month since I'm not trying. Im sure you'll see me next month when I am trying again. I'll be a pain in everyone's ass during the TWW.

bumpin OMG! NOOOOOOOOOO! I've got everything crossed that you'll be okay and that the pregnancy is viable. Im so sorry!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

My doctor did not tell me if I should be taking clomid in am or pm. What would you recommend?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks girls. 6 more days until my appointment. I have had some slight cramping, but nothing like I would picture a miscarriage to be. I'm not soaking pads or anything either. Though I know that every miscarriage is different and shouldn't compare it to others I have read about. Most of the blood is in the morning when I first wake up then slows through the day. I did pass two clots last night the size of a quarter or a little smaller. Hoping that if I am miscarrying that I will get pregnant again right away.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Bumping you are in my thoughts and prayers.

9 years ago

@Basia30 - I take clomid at night, right before bed. I haven't experienced any of the side effects that others seem to get, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thank you JayneB. On a different forum girls recommended that I take it in the evening/at night as well so I can sleep through side effects :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo