Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Nicole - I am so sorry. I am sending you big hugs!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

oh no. nicole! Im so sorry! That's terrible. *hugs*. Try to get some rest. I know its hard, but you can make it through it. I'm always around if you want to talk to someone. Big hugs.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

I ordered "taking charge of your fertility" from ebay. but I accidently left the shipping address at my parents place. so Im trying to get it shipped to me instead of them. I dont want my mother knowing im TTC. she's so judgmental. She'll say im not ready, which clearly I am.. Im in a much better situation now th an I was when I was ttc in 2012. I hope I can get it switched to my shipping address. I hope I dont get any flack from mother dearest.

but I guess if it goes to their place and they open the parcel (which they shouldnt but mom would anyway. or ask me what it is anyway) I'll have to tell her.... which I should anyway instead of just showing up on her door step pregnant. I know she'll be happy eventually. But when I just get pregnant she's going to be upset (she saw what I went through the last time I was pregnant)

sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Nicole, I am so so sorry. I can't even imagine how you're feeling, but we're ask here for you. If it's any consolation at all, I've known a kit if people that conceive the next month after a loss. I'm really hoping this is the case for you. Feel free to vent to us.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh Nicole... I'm so so sorry you're going through this. I just went through that a few months ago in March... if you need to talk I'm here. It took me a while to talk about it with anyone (except DH since he knew what was going on obviously) when it happened but I found it helpful to first talk to someone who went through it before.. big hugs to you.. it will be okay..

Snow: glad your appt when well. Goodluck with everything! Let me know how that book is.. I've been looking into buying it but haven't yet!

Question for those TTC after a loss... after how long do you wait until you start asking the doctor about checking fertility issues? DH is starting to get worried that something might be wrong because it's been 5 months since our chemical and he's done all kinds of research about TTC so he's got a good grasp on all of it. It's starting to worry me a little too but I just started temping to confirm O and just started having EWCM the passed 2 cycles, more so last cycle, so in my mind I may have only started ovulating again 2 cycles ago. What do you think?

Hoping to see some BFPs soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Aww Nicole, I'm so sorry. I know multiple other people have said it but we are all here for you if you need to talk about it. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks so much guys. I have heard of people conceiving straight away too. Everything seemed like perfect timing though, like it was my turn finally, guess not.

I talked to my mom about it, that helped. Our birthdays just suck! My cousin passed on my bday 5 years ago, this year a MC. My grandma passed on my mom's bday 5 years ago, and she MC around her bday between me and my brother. Oh well, it is what it is and life's not fair sometimes. Time to put my big girl panties on and move forward. I fly out with my boss to a shoe market this weekend, it sounds like fun. Since it was so early, I hope its mostly over by then so I can focus.

I don't know when I'll tell DH. Definitely not until he comes home in about 2 weeks, don't want him worrying about me on his trip. If he comes back and I feel like I'm ovulating like I did when I came back from my trip last month, I may not tell him right away for fear he won't want to risk putting me through it again. Is that too tricky trickster of me?

Seriously gals, thank you, and I wish nothing but the best for all of y'all from the bottom of my heart! We will get our minis, and they will be as awesome as we are!

9 years ago

RPope84: Hope your symptoms and non symptoms are a good sign! Your chart looks awesome!

marcie_pants: Your comment about DH made me laugh. Just earlier this week I had made a comment to DH that my period only lasted 1 1/2 days long and he asked with hope if it was full flow or light. I told him I retested after I felt it was gone and told him it was still a BFN. He looked pretty disappointed. But I found it funny how he was asking me how heavy it was.

nicole2014: I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. And then adding this to it is definitely not easy and I can completely sympathize with you. It will happen for you. I have known a few ladies to get BFP's the following month after a loss. I like to think that God is just trying to get all the bad out of the way to award us with the good. I just sometimes have to wonder how much bad he is going to throw at us until we are rewarded with the thing we want most in this world. Hang in there sweetie...we are all here for you.

DanielleH13: Does your doctor understand that in order to get pregnant it's much easier to NOT use a condom?...lol. I would definitely consider finding another doctor.

Texasgirl13: Hang in there! It might just be Implantation Cramps.

babydust85: I feel the same way...I know you ladies know more about my TTC journey than any one of my friends. I would be so alone without you ladies and this site.

As for your question...how long have you been TTC? And how old are you? At what week was your CP? Did you have a blood test to confirm it before it happened?

If you are under 35 yo Doctors typically want you to try on your own for at least a year. But since you said you had a CP I think it would depend on when. It couldn't hurt for you to just make a Pre-prenatal appt with your doctor to get checked out and to discuss TTC. Then they may give you an idea when you should seek fertility help. This way you get your questions answered and your minds are put at ease. That's what DH and I did. I was switching Dr's & hospitals anyways, since I moved to far from my last one, and decided to go in for an annual exam as well as to discuss TTC.

xxjtxx: that this negative test is a false negative. But if my tests are a BFN by 12 DPO I tend to know I am out. But as everybody says...don't count yourself out until AF shows up.

Swanky929: I do the same thing by saving my digital tests to confirm possible positives. Before I only used the digitals but that gets expensive. So now I save those and before AF is due I use internet cheapies.

Lovemy2kb: Awww I'm sorry for the BFN.

Bumpin4Baby: Oooh! I hope these 2 weeks go by fast...I look forward to hearing what the doc has to say and to see if you get your u/s!

_snowwhite_: Glad to know your visit to the doc's went well. I have a hard time too going there and seeing the babies and pregnant ladies. But I just pray I am there soon. You mentioned your size...are you considered overweight? I know I am and have always worried about if it will take me awhile to show when my time comes.

As for the book...you can tell your mom you ordered a book but you don't have to tell her what book it is.

AFM: I am feeling a bit better today. Tummy still feels a bit iffy but nothing compared to yesterday. My cold still feels like it is somewhat lingering but for the most part it's gone.

Tomorrow morning DH and I are going to start our BD'ing and I am going to start back up my temping. At least until I O then I will stop.

To everyone still waiting to test or waiting to O
To those of your who tested and got BFN's hopefully this upcoming cycle will still give you May Babies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Snowwhite-- a lot of the book is actually about how to use charting as birth control, so you could always say that's why you ordered it! ;)

User Image

9 years ago

marcie I think that's what I'm gonna have to say. hahah. I hate feeling sneeky.

lolo I am overweight, yes. I carry it well so I dont look like I weigh as much as I do. But I do worry if I'll show or not. I hope I do. That's half the fun hahah. As long as people don't rub my belly without permission!

I have a certain dress that makes me look pregnant. a woman in my building asked me when I was due. Needless to say I wont be wearing that dress until I actually conceive.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo