Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 894 Replies | Last Page

To add I'm on cd 28 right now my shortest cycle longest was 34 my progesterone was a 9.5 without any fertility medicine around cd 26 not sure if I ovulated late or not my breast are extremely sore under the arm pit and top of my chest I also been temping 98.8 to 99.0 in the morning to 99.0 to 100.4 at nights for the last two weeks still getting bfn ..trying to stay positive I feel pregnant or maybe it's just my mind I been having twinges constantly maybe the bean trying to implant ...sighs we really want this baby

9 years ago

xoxo - don't take temperature at night - it does not really tell you anything.

You should be taking temperature in the morning before you even get off the bed.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - maybe that is good that you will be in NYC. You will be busy and less tempted to test :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hopefully! Although if I get pg I'd really like to tell my sister in person too! The struggles :)

User Image

9 years ago

Get a Skype so you can video chat with DH and point it at the pregnancy test :)

9 years ago

hahaha Basia I like your style!

User Image

9 years ago

Bacia/Marcie, Lol that's pretty cute. I know that's a hard decision. Who you want to take the test with. DH is the only other person who knows we're trying, so I don't have a choice lol. I'm feeling much better now. I got all excited this morning when I saw my temp go up, but I've calmed down a little. I'm just going to wait and see what happens. If I am, I am, and if not, we'll for sure try again. Thanks for the support ladies. Couldn't do it without you.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - I know what you mean - there is always next cycle :) But I want to be just done with waiting.
On the other hand next cycle TTC will be completely different for me with 50 mg Clomid and IUI

9 years ago

Yep. If you go on to next cycle, I'll definitely be interested in seeing how that goes. Don't rule out this month yet though. Your temps are still high. My temp never gets into the 98's. Give it till Saturday at least, but that's still early. I'm still waiting till Sunday. I don't want to find out on Saturday morning before DH goes to work and then be left alone all day with the news lol.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - I was so proud of myself when I did put that test down yesterday... oh and I peed super quickly just in case I got tempted again haha
I will try to stay strong and not test at least until Saturday. Sunday is the latest day that I am willing to wait.
So far 8DPO and no spotting for me - that is good :) hopefully that will not change by the end of the day.

I did not sleep well last night. Woke up at 3:15 and took the temperature then and that was a great decision bc I did not go back to sleep till 5 am ... Now I am super tired and not motivated to do any work.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo