Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Well except for the the very very small brownish spotting with fmu AF didn't show her face today! Which has never happened to me! I'm going to poas with fmu. I've had no seriousl cramping! Which I always have pretty badly the first day of AF. I have felt a burning sensation in my uterus area?? I can't explain it? Maybe my mind? Maybe AF coming?

9 years ago

Marcie- that made lol!! Mine will randomly ask me "are we having a baby?" I normally say I don't know yet lol.

9 years ago

I don't know how you're waiting lol. I'd HAVE to POAS now! But good for you for waiting till the morning. Good luck!!!!! Let us know!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope84- Thanks!! I seriously wanted to every time I went to the bathroom!! But I kept thinking every time I went AF was going to show. I've never been able to wait but I made myself! I'll let you ladies know.

9 years ago

Good luck

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ha Marcie, that's funny. Guys need someone to clue them in sometimes.

Hope you get a sticky bfp Lovemy2kb!

Snowwhite - I totally know what you mean. I have a huge extended family, and ALL of the girls have babies except for me. I get asked when I'm gonna have one at EVERY gathering :( I hope we all find some peace.

Peace. That's what I've spent all day trying to make. Pain and bleeding have picked up, nipples don't hurt anymore, and the tears are uncontrollable. I was hoping this was my good for all the bad we've endured the past year and a half. Our house got robbed, both cars got broken in to, 2 dogs ran away, 1 dog (that DH proposed with) passed away, I got rear ended the day after i got my new car that i had waited 10 years for, DH got hit on his motorcycle, and DH got melanoma and had surgery 2 days after Christmas. I thought the year was taking a turn for the better with the new job, DH having a clear check up last month, and the BFP, but I guess the hits and losses just keep coming. I'm so tired of it. I feel completely stripped. I thought I had a good handle on it all, maybe its hormones making it all worse, but I'm effing done right now. Sorry ladies for all the negativity, but my optimism has been worn down and I needed to vent.

9 years ago

Nicole we are here to listen (read) and for moral support. Feel free to vent as much as you need to.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Wow a lot has gone on since I was on Friday!!

Congrats to those with BFPs.

Good luck to those waiting to O.

FX to those having scares after a BFP.

AFM, 6 dpo. I had to have a biopsy on my cervix done yesterday. So I can't tell what's from that and what might be from being pregnant! Got pissed at the doctor yesterday who told me that regular condom use would help keep abnormal paps from occurring. That was after telling her I was actively trying to get pregnant and playing with my wedding rings because I was nervous. It also says I'm married in my file. Needless to say I'm going to find a new doctor. Going to the beach for an extended weekend. Hoping it will keep me distracted from symptom spotting and wanting to poas!

User Image

9 years ago

Getting these random little twinges in my ovary. Getting scared it is AF revving up 8dpo

9 years ago

Nicole we are all here for you! You can let out all your feelings good and bad here.. I am so thankful for this site! So many stories to listen to and share. So much support. Honestly you girls probably know more about my TTC journey than my bestest girlfriends. I'm still rooting for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo