Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 894 Replies | Last Page

please keep us updated Nicole.

Bumpin4baby: how are you doing?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Wow!!! Congrats Nicole! So excited for you! Sending sticky vibes and

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.. been in a little funk the last couple of days.. still can't shake off the disapppintment I don't know why. Maybe it's AF hormones lol

Nicole: congrats! Sounds promising.. praying your little bean sticks!!! I like your idea of how to tell your DH!

Marcie: I've read that lh is produced in the morning so most surges happen in the afternoon. I use the Wondfo dip strips and as I get closer to Ov I test twice a day to make sure I don't miss the surge. Also, a couple of my girlfriends have used the CB sticks and never got a positive but ended up with BFPs.

Ababy: thanks for keeping up with us! Your support is greatly appreciated!

AFM, CD3 hoping the next week and a half goes by fast. Counting down the days to O and our vacation!

User Image

9 years ago

babydust - I also use the same brand and I think those OPKs are awesome.

So yesterday I was at home alone at night and put on a chick movie ;) and by the end I was just crying like a little baby... Today I am only 3 DPO but I am already driving myself crazy with obsessing 'am I pregnant or not?'
I have 2 "parties" to go to this evening and I decided I will not deprive myself from having a normal life till I see BFP. This means I will drink until I get that second line that shows BFP. I just can't justify not having a beer because I am waiting... i know that is a bit messed up but I have been waiting for so long that it is just getting more and more difficult.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

RPope - I just took a look at your chart and it looks great :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, don't feel bad about the decision you made. I've read a lot if studies that say that the alcohol isn't even going to get to your baby until it starts actually getting your blood supply and not just it's own sac. Plus I'm sure implantation could not have happened by now. There are so many women that don't have a clue that they're pregnant for months and just go about their normal lives. I wouldn't overdo it, just to be healthy, but a drink or two is not going to hurt you or your maybe baby. Just a word of warning though, if you drink more than you would normally tonight, your temperature will go up tomorrow more than normal. That's why I have the one little dotted line on my chart. Just something to be aware of. Have fun. It'll be good to get your mind off things. :-)

User Image

Ladies I just uploaded an image.
Kinda freakin out here...

9 years ago

Basis,

I would not worry about a couple drinks.
Until a postive test, you are fine. They are studies that show heavy drinking can hurt fertility, but i think stess is worst. Plus being stress free for a night might help.

If there is a baby, you okay until BFP as it is mostly just cells, not attached or taking anything from mommy!

GL and have fun!

9 years ago

Congrats Nicole and Holmes!!! Sticky, sticky vibes!!!

9 years ago

Congrats Holmes!!! That is so exciting and awesome!!! We're all right behind you! Anything you can tell us about how you were feeling or what you may have done differently this month?

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo