Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Ok good. Thanks.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Also, the body usually prepares more than one egg for release, but only the most-ready one gets released with the LH surge. Since you (and I) obviously didn't get the appropriate LH surge to release that first one, there was likely another one waiting in the wings to take its place.

And welcome, Randall. You're only a couple of days behind me, since AF came late for me this month. What day do you usually O?

Hopefully we don't see ANY MORE ladies from the April board over here!

User Image

9 years ago

I could tell by my OPK that my LH surge wasn't what it should have been. The month before was the first month I had started using OPK's and they were really really dark. But this past month I had taken an OPK the night before and it literally looked like a negative pregnancy test. There was not even the faintest hint of a line. The next morning I had a line that looked like a positive, just a shade lighter than the control line. Something was off when this happened and when my temperature didn't go up I realize I hadn't ovulated. I took another OPK about 4 days later when my temperature dropped again and it was very positive. Hopefully we won't have that problem again this month Marci. I also didn't have even a fraction of the amount of fertile CM that I normally have so that was another indicator that my o was off last month.

User Image

I didn't have ANY EWCM last month, which was my clue as well! FX that our bodies get what's up this month! :)

User Image

9 years ago

I sometimes get those OPKs.... basically the color is almost there but not quiet... and few days later I get a positive one for sure

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Today is day 10 and I haven't gotten the severe dip that I've gotten each month before at about this time. Hoping that's a good sign that my body has finally regulated after getting off BC. I had a small dip this morning but not down into the mid 95's like before. Feeling optimistic!!

My transition from BC has been really hard. I've gained weight rapidly, I have crazy mood swings around AF (poor DH), my period is crazy heavy for a couple days and I'm sure my erratic ovulations are because of it. I'm thinking after baby I'm not going back on hormonal BC. Gonna have to look into other options. Anyone else have the same experience?

User Image

Hi ladies!

Good luck this cycle Randall0123, sorry to hear AF arrived!

Do you feel anything with the vitamins Rpope84? A friend of mine wanting to take them, but worried about feeling sick from them.

Took a test this afternoon...3 hour hold. Saw a faint smidge of a line..right away...but I really really had to look...and it was hardly noticeable (so frustrating!) so I set a timer for 5 minutes and came up a minute after the timer went off. Test said not to look after 10 minutes, so I was still in the time frame. Line was a lil darker but not much. Went to the store and came back so now 30 minutes from testing and the line is dark...but not centers so once again evap I'm thinking. This time I will test first thing in the morning.

I posted the image for everyone to see

9 years ago

Holmes, I am feeling fine on the vitamins. Nothing yet, but I'm not so much expecting to see any change this cycle. I take all my vitamins when I go to bed at night, so I don't worry too much about upset stomach or anything.

I see what you were talking about on your test. It's confusing. I'd test again tomorrow and maybe tell the doctor what's going on if it's negative. Good luck!!

User Image

I'm just coming to the end of my period so hoping for a May 2015 baby too. 4th month of ttc #1 and completely hooked on POAS. Pretty sure my husband thinks I'm crazy as well. Baby dust to all xx

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck Holmes

Welcome to the May board Kathy

RPope - It took my body really long time to adjust after BC. Also it is not completely normal after 1.5 years off the pill but I guess that is bc I have some issues that have not been diagnosed yet.

I am starting my antibiotic today to get ready for tomorrow testing :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo