Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Thanks bumpin! I'm happy as Larry lol hoping others get their bfp soon too!!

9 years ago

Are you planning to test with a FRER or Clearblue? So happy for you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby- thank you! Gives me a little hope! If AF doesn't show today I'll test tomorrow fmu.

9 years ago

You are very welcome!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Same pattern as yesterday. Looks and feels like a light period - more in the morning than afternoon, loose stools, ect. I'd like to think that it is because the hcg hasn't built up enough, but in my heart i'm pretty sure it's because it's either falling or not rising fast enough. I've been an emotional mess this morning. DH can tell in my voice that something is wrong, but I don't want to talk to him about it over the phone and ruin his trip. Part of me wishes he was here, but part is glad he's not. I'm going to wish you guys the best, finish off my bucket of ice cream, cuddle my childhood toy, sleep as much as I can, and face the morning with what little optimism I have left.

9 years ago

Nicole, are you in any kind of pain? What DPO are you? I can understand that you are really worried, but you need to try to stay calm, bc that won't help at all. I would call doc back today and tell him that you are still bleeding and want to be checked out just in case.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm not in pain like I was yesterday. I don't know exactly what DPO I am, somewhere between 18-20. I called my doctor just to fill her in on what was up, and she told me what we both already knew - it's too early and tomorrow's draw will tell us what's going on. I'm trying to stay calm, but I'm getting overwhelmed by hormones I guess.

9 years ago

Bless your heart!! I bet you will find out tomorrow that everything is going to be just fine. I am crossing everything for you and lil bean.. :) Try to get some rest!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

nicole - I hope you will get great news tomorrow.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time Nicole... That would be so hard to go through without DH there. We're all pulling for you and hope you get good news tomorrow. Try to relax and just rest today. That's the best thing you can do.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo