Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 894 Replies | Last Page

RPope - I am checking my progesterone levels on Wednesday :)

Last test for me before IUI

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, I'm really hoping that both of our test results turn out normal. Maybe they'll even find a little "something extra" in there. Lol.

Marcie, I read that you're having issues with your fertility monitor. I'm sorry it's giving you issues. I'm sure your peak will come soon. Good thing you're temping so you'll know for sure when O happens. How have you been feeling? Any O symptoms?

I am so ready to start testing. I hope this week goes quickly.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

xxjtxx: That looks like a bfp to me. Especially when inverted. Fingers crossed.

Nicole! I hope everything is ok! Glad they say things are looking good. Keep us posted. Could just be bleeding from the little bean snuggling in more. I read something about that the other day. And cramping is really common while it's attaching.

Basia: I feel you. I am constantly paying attention to my body for every single possible symptom. Ugh. It's so frustrating that so many of them are also symptoms that AF is about to start. Stupid TWW. I hate it again. I'd forgotten how crazy it makes me. :)

Rpope: Good luck with your appointment! :)

Bumpin: Stupid morning sickness. Sending you no-vomit vibes. I puked constantly with DD. It was awful. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

AFM: I've taken a couple tests, bfns, but I'm probably only 8 or 9 dpo. I haven't taken one today. My sense of smell is off the charts though. I mean, I have mom nose already, but this is ridiculous. Hope it's a good sign! :) I'm symptom watching like crazy again and driving myself crazy in the process. Stupid, stupid TWW. Especially since I don't even know if I'm ovulating yet or not with the breastfeeding. Ugh.

9 years ago

Basia RPope I hope your bloodwork goes well. Thinking of you.

Marcie Hope your chart becomes more clear. Keep BDing girl!

Bumpin I also had a mini heart attack this morning!

xxjtxx there is a second line there for you!

Callmequirky I hope you're right, as Im hopping the same.

This morning, I had the same sharp pain on my right side like I did exactly a week ago. Hopefully he's burying himself deeper and not detaching May also be "breakthrough bleeding" I'm still spotting, but it has gotten much lighter. Looks like the day before or after a period. Mild cramping in my abdomen and back, but I also have a UTI, so the symptom are hard to distinguish. Hard to stay hydrated in 105 friggin degree heat everyday. My U/S didn't show anything conclusive, which I guess is good at this point (not ectopic). Not surprising since my Hcg isn't that high. My 2nd draw is Wednesday, my birthday. Hopefully it's a good one and not the worst ever! Right now, I took a couple days off from work and am enjoying smoothies and Shark Week on Netflix

9 years ago

nicole - keep us updated girl :)
everything will be good... I have faith that this month will be great for a lot of us ... it has to !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Nicole, I'm sure everything is fine. It's good that your bleeding is subsiding. I'm sure it was just your little bean making itself a little more comfortable. Keep us updated.

I'm trying not to focus on symptoms, but one thing I've noticed that is different this month is that my boobs don't hurt at all. Usually a day or two after O my boobs are super tender, but this time nothing. I'm not thinking that's a symptom of anything, it's just different from all my past cycles. I've also been having dizzy spells this morning, but I think that's normal for me. I really need to stop because I'll dive myself crazy.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope I don't always have sore bbs. Infact, this time I didn't until around expected AF. It's hard not to analyze everything. I've been googling all kinds of things!

9 years ago

Yeah, no real O symptoms since about Thursday. I had a little bit of CM and cramping on Friday, but absolutely no CM or other symptoms Saturday or Sunday. I'm feeling a few twinges today (both left AND right sides), so I'm hoping that my cycle's just like last cycle where I failed to O but then O'd later. DH and I took a break from BDing this weekend, because it was starting to feel like a job. Will probably get back on the horse (pun intended) tonight though.

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie. You are only on CD#15. I bet you will ovulate but a bit later. Give it few more days and I bet you will get LH surge :)

9 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement Basia!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo