Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I have weird cramps ... I usually get cramps around this time before AF
Ahhhhhh starts to feel more and more like normal cycle

My nurse just called with results of my progesterone test ... she said that everything looks good and that I ovulated. She did not say what level my progesterone is and since she left message and had no chance to ask. At least I know that I did ovulate.

She also mentioned that next cycle I will be getting 50 Clomid dosage.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I'm glad your progesterone looked good Basia. Cramping at 7 dpo can be a good thing. Don't get discouraged. I'm still hoping we get our bfp's this weekend.

I'm still feeling nothing at all. No pregnancy symptoms, no implantation symptoms and no af symptoms. If I'm going to gave af cramps they'll start in the next couple of days but I don't always get them. I'm going to make my boobs sore if I don't stop pushing on them to see if they're sore lol. Still nothing there either. Sigh............just waiting.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. Makes me feel not so crazy.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - you made me laugh with the comment about the boobs :) and I laugh only because I do the same - maybe that is why they are hurting me ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite- been there, sister (re the pregnancy comments)

User Image

9 years ago

_snowwhite_: I also feel like I carry it well. You did make me laugh with regards to the dress...it's sad that some dresses do that.

RPope84: LMAO!!! The boobs comment was classic...I do that too!

Basia30: Hang in there sweetie! 7DPO and weird cramps can be a good sign.

AFM: My day is done...DH is working tonight so I may end up going home and taking a nice hot bath...we'll see how I feel by the time I get there. Have a great evening everyone!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hey you guys, I missed so much but I did brush up on things. DS comes back from summer vacation so it is time to get him ready for school and lots of other things.

Sorry Nicole, lots of hugs your way.

to all the s.

to all those ovulating and testing. Hope the witch stays away.

Afm: I am still dealing with my crazy cycle. My 8th day bleeding but my 5th day of normal cycle flow. It has not let up that much and today I had cramping on my left side. I feel like I am getting af symptoms after I received them for the first couple of days of actual af flow. It is so much but more creamier. May go to the doctor if I notice it still seems to be a lot of blood for CD6.

Wishing you all the best. Will be missing again due to going back to school season and I am moving. A little sad. I wanted my son to come back and find out that I am giving him the little brother he asked me for.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I almost tested this afternoon. Already had a test in my hand but I stopped myself. Way to early :(

9 years ago

i am 9dpo and to scared to test lol. i tested at 6dpo and it was negative. I should start AF on Sunday. I have yet to get any real symptoms other then nausea at times, and extra CM. Have heart burn and sore throat. But i worry that it is all in my head. But that is all normal. i will gt the tiny twinge and freak out then i remind myself its just because i have a full bladder. LOL. i just really scared to get hopeful, :(

9 years ago

Hi ladies, snowwhite urged to check out this thread, mind if I join?next kids would n. Long time since I have been on an active thread so hope I can keep up!

My name is Joy, I'm 31, from Canada. I've been a ctp member since late 2010. Took is two years and much heartache (2 m/c's & a lot of medical complications) to finally get our 1st child, a boy, who is now almost 2 years old. After all of our issues we ds uses to ntnp as soon as af came back & didn't take long at all to get another bfp. Another beautiful baby boy who is now 5 months old.

Currently, we are ntnp, but as much as a larger age gap between the next kids would probably be best, I am finding myself hoping af won't show at the end of each cycle! I am still so worried knowing we want more kids that its going to be a long wait like it was for our first. Basically right now we are bding often and just tracking my cycles. If we havent gotten pregnant by Christmas or so we will likely start using preseed & epo again.

Just started a brand new cycle so as of now I am CD2 or 3.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Nicole im really sorry to hear that. As everyone has said, feel free to rant and let it all out. We ttc straight away after both mcs and after the 2nd one I fell pregnant straight away with my youngest. Thinking if you and understand how you feel xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo