Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 894 Replies | Last Page

ako, Congrats!!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

So sorry Bumpin. I hope you got the green light today.

Ako - congrats!

Good luck to those in the TWW!

Sorry for those that that witch caught.

AFM, I'm out for a May baby. AF came right on schedule on the 28th. But due to closing and the move, the lack of internet at the house, and being crazy busy at work I haven't had a chance to update on here. I will keep checking in to see if anyone else gets their BFP.

On to June!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Well, I have a call into the doctors office...hoping to get a progesterone test done. I would just feel better if I knew if I did O or not...ya know? Hoping they will schedule one for me. Part of me feels like it might be a waste because I look at my chart and chances are FF is correct...but at the same time, not getting a +OPK makes me wonder.

akotalk2me: Hope it really is a BFP!

Bumpin4Baby: My thoughts and prayers are with you today... you get the green light to TTC.

DanielleH13: So sorry the arrived but YAY! on the closing! I bet you feel tons better to have that behind you...huh? Looking for a house was stressful but kinda fun. It's the whole "trying to get it" that was really stressful. Now time to move in and unpack. When does that happen for you?

When DH & I bought our house...3 couples, us included, were supposed to be closing through our bank...DH & I were the only ones approved that day. Just grateful we weren't one of the other couples.

Well, ladies, I will check in later and keep you posted on what the doctors office said.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Miscarriage was confirmed. She recommended that I wait 3 months to ttc. 3 MONTHS!!! I really don't want to wait that long. They said that everything looked great and my uterus was thinned like it should be.

AKO!! so happy for you!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - 3 months is a lot.
My friend had miscarriage and her Dr told her that as soon as she gets period (which might take few extra week than normally) she can start again.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Ako!!!!! FX for a sticky bean!

Bumpin: I have also heard that when you get your next period is the time to start.. why 3 MONTHS??!?!

AFM: 10 or 11 dpo... my bb's are barely hurting anymore.. I was really hoping that they would stay sore.. they were my sign of hope lol.. I was planning on testing in the morning, but I'm not sure if I should.. I know that if I were PG that the test would probably pick up tomorrow, but on the other hand I don't have any signs or symptoms that are leading me to believe that I should test.. I'm thinking of just saving myself the disappointment and waiting to se if AF shows.. which should be in 5 days.. but then again I just want to know..... uhhhh how confusing...

9 years ago

Bumpin: thinking of you! And with my miscarriage my doctor said he usually waits for 3 months but knew I didn't want to so said I could right away. I would say do whatever makes you feel good!

Maggie: I was the same way, I felt like I didn't have as many symptoms like I did before and bam! Girl, I am thinking of you!

THANK you ladies! I want to stick around for more BFPs!

AFM: I went to get blood drawn today and my fertility clinic is already closed so no results until tomorrow... Another blood test Friday...

9 years ago

AKO: Do you have any special symptoms this month?? Anything different at all?

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: 3 months is a bit long in my opinion. But if I recall correctly my friend from the other site was told the same thing and she got lucky the following month. LOL! She was so nervous going back in to tell the doctor that she had gotten pregnant before the 3 months but she is now at 26 weeks. Since the doctor told you that everything looked good I personally would probably start next month. Make sure you have a normal cycle before starting again. But how I see it is if you happen to have sex with DH even this month and you get PG right away...Kudos to you!

I think 3 months is considered the recommended wait time but I don't think you have to follow that. Maybe they say that, because it can take that long after a MC for some to get PG again? But as I said above...I personally wouldn't wait unless there was a specific reason.

MaggieLA: LOL! I always feel the same thing...I want my boobs to hurt...gives me hope and when they stop I can't help but feel like it's not gonna happen. Last month I went through the same thing...I had a day of constantly peeing, sore boobs, extreme fatigue and even a tad dizzy...then nothing the next day. I started to get so excited and then so disappointed. But hopefully that is normal for even early PG symptoms.

akotalk2me: Is the blood test for confirming PG? I always wonder when one should go in for a blood test to confirm the +HPT. I sorta recall hearing it should be after 15DPO. What DPO are you?

AFM: Never did hear back from the doctor's office today. Wondering if I will get my progesterone test or just hope that I did O on CD16. Can you ladies tell by looking at my chart if you think FF is correct by putting my O date at CD16?

Get to go home soon...yay! This has been another LONG day.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo: they said if the hcg was over 5 then they would check progesterone and then back in on Friday for a follow up. I am assuming to check levels of the same? I am 10 dpo. With my twins i was only 8 days past and they made me get a blood test right away but didnt do anything else until an ultrasound at 7 weeks. I have never had the follow up blood test before. Hoping for some good news tomorrow! Hoping for good progesterone levels for you!

Maggie: the only thing I really noticed was less symptoms right away. Last time m7 boobs hurt like the day after ovulation and did until i got my period. This time they didnt hurt until day before yesterday and it wasnt that bad. I also noticed i was not near as bloated this time. Its so hard to kmow whats what when I wanted it so bad i had every symptom and this time i backed way off and felt i was totally out. My mind likes to play tricks.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo