Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Morning!!

Sorry to hear about all the BFNs.. I thought for sure I would be waking up to BFPs today!! :(

Texas: STILL TOO EARLY!! I would wait and test again at 13 DPO. 9 DPO is the most common day for implantation, then it takes 2-4 days for the HCG to build up. SO.. If you did implant yesterday, by 13DPO you should get a pretty accurate result.

JayneB: Glad to see ya back on here, been wondering about ya :)

Swanky: Maybe that was implantation cramps!

calvingirl: Welcome!

snow: Thanks girl! I am feeling pretty good minus the bouts of nausea here and there. I usually only feel it when I let my stomach get empty, but the weird thing is that I hardly feel hungry at all.

RPope: I LMAO too at the orgasm statement!

xoxo: Your signs sound promising.. 7 DPO is still VERY early for a BFP so don't give up hope!

kathy: nice to meet you!

So... today I am 6 weeks and 3 days.. Is my doc appointment EVER gonna get here?? A friend of mine is 8 weeks she thinks and said she went to the doc yesterday and they couldn't get a heart beat and told her to come back in 12 days and they would do an ultrasound. She also said that they thought she was further along... OK.. So everything I have read says that baby's heart starts to beat in the 5th week and can be detected on u/s. Shouldn't they be able to get a heartbeat by 8 weeks? I am assuming it was a doppler they used, so maybe it is too early for one of those, but if she is further along then I think you should be able to. I am just curious bc I want to AT LEAST be able to hear my lil bean's heartbeat when I go!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

The internet is definitely the place to get the tests! I also love these OPK's from Blue Cross: 100 Ovulation tests and 20 pregnancy tests for $20.99 - you can't go wrong.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ENSVYHI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And they're super accurate. The past two months, I've used them as my main test and only used Clear Blue Digitals as confirmation - when I definitely thought that it was positive - and both times I've gotten the smiley on the CBD! Definitely a much cheaper way than just doing the Clear Blue Digitals. At this rate, my 20-pack of CBD's will last 10 months :)

@Bumpin4Baby Thanks! I'm happy to see that you're still hanging out with us! SO happy for your BFP!! Maybe some of the good luck will rub off on us :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

bumpin-- the baby's heart doesn't start to beat until week 6, and as far as being able to hear it on a doppler that early, it depends on where the baby has implanted and the ability to get a clear shot with the sound waves (if that makes any sense). like, if baby's hiding behind the front of your pelvis bone, it may take a few more weeks to hear it. not sure about the u/s though. i thought 8 weeks was a pretty standard time to get the first u/s?

User Image

9 years ago

Hmm. Thanks for the clairification.. I guess those articles I have been reading about when the heart starts to beat were wrong then. You can't believe everything you read on the internet, I suppose! Which it did say by the end of week 5, so that is close. Anyway, point is that she thinks she is 8 weeks and her doc thinks she is further and they didn't get a heartbeat. I don't know when the standard time for an u/s is, I am sure hoping that it is 8 weeks! That would be great!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@jayne. I live an hour and a half away and don't have a car. So I have to shuttle in which costs $70 each way. Sometimes my mother drives me down and I shuttle back. Saves some money. I can't wait til I go visit again. I miss him so much

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

bumpin-- I actually borrowed this book from the library and it's taught me a lot of things! You would probably really enjoy reading it:

http://www.amazon.com/Im-Pregnant-Lesley-Regan/dp/146540385X/

I would say it's even worth buying!

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin - there is also another website called Countdown My Pregnancy

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/

very similar to this website - I bet they have a lot of good info :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I bet I would like it!! That is all I ever do is read.. First it was reading about TTC now about being pregnant.. I did the same with my daughter too. I will look into this, thank you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Basia: Yes, I am a member of that site as well. It is not as active as this site at all.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

haha bumpin i'm the same way! as soon as i get that second pink line, i'm going to pull the trigger on buying that book for myself ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo