Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Tuesday was 11dpo

9 years ago

thanks for sharing Marcie :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Tomorrow or Saturday might be long enough then, Love!! :)

That diagram helped me to chill out when I started testing at 6DPO, lol. It is good to know the stages!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I've been having the weirdest symptoms too! At 4:30am I was waken up by what I thought was a bug crawling on my face only to realize it was my nose bleeding! That's never happened before! I've been feeling this stretching sensation. Almost like a burning feeling in my uterus/left ovary side since before AF was dues Tuesday. My boobs are so sore. Water makes me nauseous. Really bad headaches. All I want to do is.... test test test!

9 years ago

Woken* sorry

9 years ago

Girl.. GO BUY A TEST!!! I bet you are gonna get a BFP! I got nose bleeds when I was pg with DD!! Go get one..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Marcie for the diagram. That's really interesting to see.

Love, go get a FRER!! It might be your BFP! I've never just gotten a random bloody nose during the night.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I tested with a frer with fmu and a clear blue half way through the day yesterday. Both a very clear bfn. I'm scared to test today. Like I said I have one clear blue left and I think I'll test tomorrow with fmu if AF doesn't show today. Every time I go to the bathroom I think AF is going to show and I'll be disappointed for another month.

9 years ago

Yeah I understand. I can't tell people to take tests when I'm afraid of seeing a BFN myself...Lol. Good luck tomorrow morning.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Ababy2love: I have strange cycles before too. Not quite like what you are going through. I agree if it doesn't start acting like a normal cycle soon I would call your doctor, if only to just let them know and see what he/she thinks.

Good luck with the move! It could just be the stress of moving too.

Expecting2Expect: Welcome!

RPope84: Woohoo! For the big temp spike! Hopefully it stay up.

How long is your LP typically? It seems a bit early for AF symptoms. Hope these symptoms are a good sign.

marcie_pants: Well, not being at home could be a good distraction so you don't test too early. But I do like Basia's style with the Skype thing. It's different and cute.

Thanks for sharing that pic! It definitely helps put it into a better understanding...time wise.

Basia30: I do hope you don't have to go through next cycle but if you do...I too will be curious. If I'm not PG this cycle I have to call the doctors office to see about costs for the following cycle.

xoxocouture: Welcome to you too! Basia's right. Don't bother taking your temps at night...won't do you any good. You might know this already but...Make sure you are temping first thing in the morning, before you even think about anything...except reaching over to grab your thermometer and possibly hitting snooze button. Don't drink anything, say anything, or get up to do anything. And try to take it at the same time every morning...or at least withing 30 minutes of that time frame.

But besides that your symptoms do sound promising...

Bumpin4Baby: I love days when I feel awesome! LOL! Have you asked your doctor if the brown tinge is normal or are you just waiting for your appt?

Lovemy2kb: I do hope we see you get a BFP! It would be nice to see more this cycle. Last cycle it felt like almost everybody got a BFP in the earlier part of the month. Besides your symptoms sound sooo promising!!!

I don't blame you for wanting to wait til tomorrow. I am tired of the constant disappointment.

AFM: Well, I have been feeling a bit off still. My Tummy and gut still feel sour until I eat something and then it goes away for a bit. Which I am hoping it goes away completely soon.

DH & I did BD this morning. I felt so bad because he was so tired I swear I think he was falling asleep or at least dozing while we were DTD. I can't blame him...he did just get home from a 12 hour shift and it was his first night back at starting nights for 2 months. I really wished we didn't have to do it today but I wanted to try just because we are out for the weekend. Monday morning is our next BD session. I hate talking about it like it's a job. Oh well hopefully this is our month and I won't have to worry about the scheduling anymore. Besides what a great Anniversary gift that would be to have our baby! Our Anniversary is May 28th and our EDD is May 20th!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo