Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Good luck at your testing tomorrow Basia. Welcome Kathy. This is our 4th month TTC too. I don't take many HPT's because I temp and can tell when my AF is going to show, but I go a little overboard with the OPK's. My DH likes to tease me that when it's O time I go around peeing on everything. Lol.

Holmes, how you feelin this morning? Hope everyone has a good day!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

My sister is pregnant with baby #2 and my brother and sister in law are having baby in 2 months... super excited for both of them but super sad that I am not there yet.

everybody asks me when will I have a baby but I don't even tell them that we are trying... but I feel like one day I will just snap and yell at everyone to stop asking bc we are having some difficulties with getting pregnant

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Well DH has our to-do list all ready to go for this evening..."baby making, packing/cleaning"! I love it!

So I'm supposed to be CD 10, but yesterday and today I have been really nauseous. I thought I was going to get sick multiple times yesterday. And today I have felt it too but not quite as bad. Today I have a headache. Both days it has kind of felt like I'm getting motion sickness, but I'm just sitting at my desk. Its super weird. No idea what is going on with me. And I know the stress of work and buying a house are not helping.

Basia - I completely understand. I know so many people having babies right now. I had a bunch of friends just have them in the spring. My cousin is having her first in Nov, 2 close friends are having their third in Dec and Jan. My son's mother (technically my stepson) was put on bed rest to keep her second in for a few more weeks. I'm surrounded and its making me batty!

Kathy - welcome!

Holmes - hopefully the next test will be clearer

to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

I hear you all... My 20 year old sister got unexpectedly pregnant around the same time DH and first discussed trying for #2. I was SO jealous that she was pregnant and not me.

I think I am jealous of all these young girls around me getting pregnant with unplanned babies... because I am learning how challenging having a planned baby is...

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I use opks as well so im constantly peeing on sticks (well in a jar and dipping them in!)

Yeah we haven't really told anyone in the family (I've hinted to my mum but she's been really good at not asking about it) I keep saying to my husband that I need to find someone I know who is ttc as I need someone to talk to about my craziness. My husband is really supportive and really wants a baby too but I'm not sure he quite understands what we go through as women each month.

User Image

9 years ago

It's the running joke in our family that if our husband looks at us funny we get pregnant. That's how easy it's been for all the other women to get pregnant when they wanted to. I never thought that I'd be any different. Everyone has been bugging us and bugging to have a baby but we've told them from the beginning that we're not telling anyone when we're trying and and that we have a plan. We got married in November so they all assume that we'll try about then. I know they'll be expecting an announcement after that. I'm hoping we can announce something before then because we can't take any more outside pressure. I'm with you guys. Sometimes I just wasn't to scream at them that they need to mind their own because we've been trying and it's not working yet! It's kinda awkward too because I feel like my family is asking about my sex life when they ask if we're trying. Lol. DH just steps in and says no but we're practicing the shit out of it. Lol. That usually shuts everyone up.

User Image

RPope- thats why my husband doesn't want to tell people as he thinks its like telling them we're having loads of sex and our families don't really say things like that lol. At first I wanted to tell everyone as I've waited so long to start trying I didn't even think it would be this hard, I knew it could take a while but I didn't realise it would make me this crazy. I want a child more than anything, always have. Really hope this is our month ladies :) xx

User Image

9 years ago

Ok so my OKP's are definitely darker than they've been in the past. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or if the vitamins are working. Don't know if ovulation is going to come faster or not, but this is something different.

User Image

RPope- What calendar day are you? I'm hoping the vitamins I'm taking are going to work too, I've been taking folic acid and just tried agnus castus last cycle which took me from a 40 day cycle to a 27 day cycle but luteal phase was only 10 days so I'm trying it again this cycle but going to buy some b6 to help with the short lp. What do you guys think, does that sound ok?

User Image

9 years ago

Whoop whoop opk almost positive and can feel my body gearing up for ovulation.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo