Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Thanks JayneB :)

I am just waiting for AF to show up... I know that witch is coming. I am excited about this cycle. First time on Clomid and first time having IUI

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Started bleeding red blood last night with cramps. I'm currently sitting at the ER and just had betas done.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - I will keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully everything is OK.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Aww bumpin im sorry to hear that chick xx

9 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Bumpin! Hope that everything turns out okay!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Wow there has been a lot going on. I was gone on vacation and was having a very hard time connecting to the internet.

Nicole - Sorry you had to go through that.

Bumpin - fingers crossed for you!

xx - congrats!

Everyone else - sorry for any one who got caught by the witch, fingers crossed for those of us on the TWW, and good luck to those waiting to ovulate!

AFM, I'm 12 dpo and I'm doing my best to wait to test. I'm hoping to wait until this weekend. But we are supposed to be moving this weekend (if closing stays on the scheduled date!) so it may be a bit difficult. The past few days I've had random bouts of nausea, I swear my nipples were bigger last night, and my lower back has been hurting since late Friday. So fingers crossed everything is working out for us to get a new house and a baby!!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm out

9 years ago

So sorry...hope it's nothing, Bumpin.

AFM, I've had horrible annoying cramps yesterday and today at 9DPO so hopefully its implantation. Vivid dreams and deep sleep too, which is not like me.

Not due for AF till next week, and not showing any sings of my typical emotional meltdown for 3rd week of cycle. (I have horrible PMS - all emotional symptoms. I call this bitchy week, but I feel fine actually. Almost happy.)

Who knows? Just tracking CM and trying naturally since March. My other child is a May baby - I'd love another. Fingers crossed still...

9 years ago

Hey ladies, popping in on everyone... Just wanted to say to the bfp's sorry for those who received the witch and bfn's.

Good luck to those who are currently in the 2ww. Keep positive.

Bumpin4bqby: I spy on this and saw what you are going through. I hope you felt yourself in my prayers as I have been praying for you. I hope this is nothing more than just break through bleeding. Sending you it's of positive energy your way. Everything is going to be alright.

Afm: I went to a beautiful wedding. I enjoyed myself. I cannot wait for that to be me and future dh. He told his family that I am next. I cannot believe I ended up with someone so patient and loving. It is almost sickening for him to be amazing. I love me some him. Sorry, I am still in the mushy mush stage. Well ladies will pop up again. Good news is my ds will be home Sept 6. I cannot wait to give him lots of mommy kisses. Missed his little butt.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone I have been off the site for a month or so as I was waiting to see if I was going to have bone graft surgery on my broken pelvis . Turns out that surgery doesn't usually work on that area so I am instead using an ultrasound bone stimulator to try help promote healing, but it has already been 14 months. Anyway we are back to TTC. I am kind of hoping that it doesn't happen this month so that I can get an extra month in using this ultrasound machine. Also half my family is born in the end of May and I like the sound of a June baby. But after trying for nearly a year I am def not not trying this month.

Also today DH and I are going to a GP to start some basic tests to check nothing is stopping us from conceiving.

Anyway hope everyone is holding out for their two week wait. I am expecting to O today or tomorrow. Anyone else around this point too?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo