Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls :)
I am joining you and hoping for that May 2015 baby :)

good luck everyone

I am having my first IUI this month - super excited about that - hopefully that will help

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

You two are cracking me up! I almost choked on a cherry reading your comment, Marcie!

As much as our family would love to have a little one around, thank goodness for my step son. They get to spoil him and be grandparents already so they aren't as pushy. But some do still ask. Especially last week when I was feeling nauseous and I walked into my in-laws house, my mother in law took one look at me and mouthed "are you??" I just crossed my finger and gave the i don't know shrug. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago

I get those looks from my mother sometimes too, Danielle. DH and I bought a fixer-upper house almost 2 years ago now, and while we've been renovating we turned one room into "the nursery." We've always known that we'd start trying eventually and couldn't justify decorating it one way just to change it a year later. That definitely threw my poor mom for a loop!!

User Image

9 years ago

And welcome, Basia! Good luck with your IUI!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Marcie :)

I have been waiting entire day for the nurse to call me back to schedule HSG testing (Fallopian tube testing) and to get me started on Clomid.

Also they tested me for PCOS and I want to know the results !!!

Crazy baby making process... if I only knew it was not that easy when I was in my 20s ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Sorry Basia30. The wait does suck, but hopefully it'll be you're month!!

The girl who sits next to me at work is 8 months pregnant (took her no time to get pregnant) so that's all I hear about all day, and now my sister in law told me that she's finally feeling her baby kick. I'm SO happy for them but jealous as hell. She had told me that she was going to have fertility issues, but she got pregnant after two cycles. Again, really happy for them but..... I want a baby too!!! Lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So I gagged while making dinner tonight, which made me think maybe I'm pg. took a test... . Good ole should show up tomorrow!! Now I'm just pissed that I wasted a test :)

User Image

9 years ago

I took a test out of desperation when I was already spotting enough to wear a light tampon. It happens to the best of us. My DH chuckled and told me to stop wasting money when I told him. We'll get it this month...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

May is our month, RPope!!!

User Image

9 years ago

My sister in law is pregnant and now my sister just got pregnant :) super happy for them... But I want to be pregnant as well :(

to all of you girls

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo