Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I forgot to mention that I do have sore boobs, light pressure/cramping and my face has completely broken out. All of which could be PMS, but is unusual for me. Me and DH BD'd last night and I didn't spot at all!! Usually BD this close to AF makes that witch come early every single time.

9 years ago

Calvingirl- my fingers are crossed extra tight for you!

Afm- I am cd10 and got my blinking smiley face on my opk today. That means high fertility but no ovulation yet. Dh will be excited for lots of action this week. Lol

Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

sara - they told me to get clearblue advanced digital ovulation test
i looked at reviews online and it works for some to predict high fertility and does not work for others and it goes straight to peak fertility.
i will use what Dr told me to use :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

calvingirl: My fingers are also crossed for you. And thank you so much for the recipe. I will definitely write it down. I have another recipe that I am trying out but will definitely keep it in mind. ;)

Basia30: I too used the CB Advanced Digital OPK's. I liked them. But I switched to the Reg CB Digital LH surge tests. Only because my doctor also suggested the reg ones. I kinda wished he suggested the Advanced one since I was already using them but I used both for awhile...just to see. I was glad they both showed a +OPK at the same time.

AFM: Still no +OPK. But FF set my cross-hairs at CD16. So we shall see I guess. Not feeling very optimistic but still feeling hopeful.

Well my laptop is acting up. Hope you ladies are having a great weekend.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Sorry I can't reply to everyone. I don't have the time right now. I'll try to do so later.

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to bumpin I'm so sorry for your loss. I like your attitude though. Good luck on future cycles. I'm here for
You if you need it. All the best sweetheart

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that Bumpin, I have been keeping all of you ladies in my prayers.

AFM: Im either 8or 9dpo just according to CM. If I did conceive this cycle I would think that implantation happened today. I have had cramps all day and a little darker CM for one wipe. My bb's have been sore since O. They normally don't last this long. I think I will try to test on Thursday thinking that if implantation did happen today that it would have 3 days to build up enough hormones. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I had these exact "symptoms" the first month of TTC and AF arrived. Fingers crossed for all of us!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well, I am tapping from my phone tonight. It has definitely quieted down in this forum. Quieter than last cycle. Everyone must be busy with the holiday. But at least it didn't take long for me to catch up on reading this time. ;)

I made my home made pulled pork enchiladas. Wow did it turn out great. Sadly though all day I haven't been feeling all that well and after I ate I was hoping to feel better but I either ate too much or feel like maybe I could be coming down with some sort of stomach bug.

I never did get my +OPK. :/ Not really sure why. I will be calling my doctors office either tomorrow or Wednesday to see about getting a progesterone test done. Just so I know. In the meantime I am debating on whether or not to put CD 16 down for my O date. Since that's the date FF gave me. What do you ladies think?

Hope you all had a great holiday!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpin: I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sending you lots of baby dust and sticky vibes for when you're ready to try again.

DanielleH13: Thanks!

Lolo1176: Thanks! We have Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Apparently if the hospital says that it was a medically necessary test, it gets covered.

It does get tiring hearing that your clock is ticking. The doctors have been really great about it and have been very encouraging. I hope you guys don't have to do IUI and get your BFP soon. We're thinking about trying more meds before we go to IUI, but I'm thinking it's almost an inevitability.

AFM: I'm out for a May baby, but I wasn't all that hopeful this month. We're waiting for the results of my FSH test to decide what we're going to do. Right now, we're leaning towards Fermera for a couple of months before going to IUI.

I finally got my husband to watch The Great Sperm Race. He had so many questions that were answered after watching it. I think he finally gets why IUI may be our best chance before going to IVF. We're really lucky to have a RE who has an endowment that covers about half of the cost of IVF. That makes it possible for us to try it if everything else fails.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm out. showed last night right on schedule. Oh well, June baby FX! Thank you all - I've gotten a lot of really good suggestions in here.

9 years ago

sorry calvingirl... hopefully next month you will get BFP

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo