Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Who is testing soon? We need some BFPs !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Well I'm due to start testing this weekend, but I thought I maybe O'd early because of lots of EWCM on CD 10, so I tested yesterday and today. I don't think I O'd that early though. I think I'm more like 8 or 9dpo, rather than 11.

Got two BFNs which BOTH turned into evap positives after an hour and today actually took a pic of the third still in the time window. In person, there is a little shadow but its hard to see in the pic. Probably my line eye.

Not to mention, I've had lots of cramps early this week but yesterday they stopped (AF due next week) and today I'm nauseous and dizzy and having massive hot flushes. I can't keep my temp stable. My bbs are VERY tender, but that's normal for me for pms.

Idk...maybe I'm menapausal lol. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

9 years ago

I'm not due to test until next week (9/7 or 9/8) so I got a while to go :p

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

So girls. I ended up back in the hospital last night due to pain my my abdomen which was causing dizziness and shortness of breath. The doctor suspects endometriosis. I see my gynecologist again on the 4th to discuss that. She wasnt helpful yesterday. She said the pain was ovulation (my ovulation (according to EWCM and OPKs) is around the 10th day of my cycle) so I dont think pain around 10 days before my period is ovulation. She said the only way to fix the pain is birth control. Which is probably true, but I can't conceive on bc. She's very hard to explain this too, she feels convicted about everything. It is very possible its ovulation but I want to explore every avenue before we just lump the pain into a category. Im going to start temping

The pain is across the pelvic region and in my back. When my AF was late 2 days, it was in my left side, but now its both sides. Would ovulation pain hurt both sides?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Can you find a new gynecologist? Sounds like the one you currently have really isn't listening to what you're saying.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

OMG! I could have sworn I would've seen a +OPK today...and was really hoping for it too. I have even had EWCM. DH is working this weekend and I hate trying to get him to DTD when he is that tired. The tables turned last night though. I was sooo tired, we were catching up on shows and then it was time for bed but we both knew we had to BD. I hate the feeling like it's a job. Anyways, for once he had to do all the work. I left it up to DH to either BD tonight or tomorrow morning. Since I still don't see a +OPK I don't really care when. And WOW I am again extremely tired today, finding it hard to stay awake at work. Maybe my body is gearing up to O and that is why I can't seem to get enough sleep? There is a lot of stress at work lately so most likely that is it.

MaggieLA: I can't see if you are charting but hopefully you have BD'd at the right times this month. I have 1 more OPK left in the package and praying very hard it comes out + tomorrow morning. This way if anything I can hold off buying more till next month...lol.

_snowwhite_: Hey girlie! I don't blame you for not being online much...especially if you aren't TTC this month. Hope you are staying busy with other things.

So sorry to see you were back in the hospital! Ugh. Everybody who has Endometriosis suffers from it differently. I never had O pain before even when I was diagnosed with it. But WOW when AF would start coming I was miserable. During TTC I started to feel some O pain but never understood if that was what I was feeling. Was the doctor that was giving you a hard time telling you it was O pain...was she the ER doc or your OBGYN? I do hope you can figure out what is going on soon and maybe see if your doc will do a Lap to remove the Endo or at least go in and find out what the cause of your pain is. My prayers are with you and hope you find some answers real soon.

Basia30: I am glad you asked that question. I am most likely going to be on it as well in a couple months and was wondering that as well.

Bumpin4Baby: I pray this is not a MC for you but if it is...I pray you get PG right away too. It happened with a girl I am friends with through FF and she too had a MC and the next month she had a reg cycle she got PG. She is now over half way through her pregnancy. FX'd for you sweetie!!!

AFM: Well as I mentioned I have not gotten a +OPK yet so I really don't know when I am due to test. But if history repeats itself... 9/11 is when I am due to test. WOW what a day to find that out! Hopefully it's good news, be nice to have that day be a day to get positive news like that. Thankfully I did not lose someone that day but we definitely had one hell of a scare. My dad was flying from Chicago to Washington DC that day and the plane landed and he had just gotten off the plane when the Pentagon got hit. I remember that day as it was yesterday and the fear we had thinking we were never going to see my dad again. My heart breaks for those who did lose loved ones that day. It would definitely mark a memorable day to get a positive HPT that day. I wish it was one of those days where I could tell my dad I was PG then. Help switch the nightmares he has every year around that time frame to something good. But hopefully just hearing that is when we find out would be enough. FX'd that this is our lucky month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well, it is over. I know have my very first angel baby. Yesterday afternoon I passed it while at work. It is really weird how I am feeling. I am oddly relieved that this is now over and I can move on without the constant worry. Bleeding is coming to an end and I am in no more pain. While my heart is sad, I also feel renewed and can't wait to start trying again. I have cried and prayed every single day since I started spotting and feel like I have made some sort of peace. I am hoping I will find that I am ovulating my next appointment or at least let me know if everything looks healthy enough to try again.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being so supportive through this difficult time. You all have no idea how much it means to me. Now, enough about me.. How are you guys doing?

I will soon get back to answering everyone.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm so sorry, Bumpin'! :( But it's great that you have such a positive attitude going forward. Crossing my fingers that you'll get a BFP again soon! <3

9 years ago

Thank you Jayne! I am sure I will have my days, but today I am just glad to be out of the pain and misery.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So sorry, Bumpin! I'm glad the pain is over, but sad for you. My sister just went through that too. She went through a lot of wine that night :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo