Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I think AF stated shortly after I took that test. I started cramping and there was blood 2x going to the bathroom and now no cramps and no blood??!! I'm so confused!!

9 years ago

Wow so much to catch up on!

Lolo: thanks for the advice! DH and I are both 29 yrs old. TTC since Feb 2014. Got pg in March; BFP 11 DPO on FRER; + blood test 16 DPO; and 4 days later it was all over with heavy bleeding and cramping and I was told I miscarried early at 4 wks 6 days. So it's really only been about 6 months TTC so I guess I should wait a few more months before I start asking my doctor questions. Plus I'm not really sure I ovulated again right away since my cycles were all over the place up until the past 2 cycles I'm finally back to 28 day cycles and I started temping to confirm O.

Sorry about the BFNs and AF coming...

Welcome to the newcomers...

AFM, CD 9 waiting to O... not much else to report!

Goodluck to all waiting to test!! Fingers crossed for more BFPs this month!!

User Image

9 years ago

Ok finally got the results back for my progesterone test. She says it was normal, but it didn't show a normal range. It was 14.7 at 5 dpo. Does anyone know if this was good or not? A lot has gone on since I was in here earlier. I'll have to catch up later, but right now I'm riding in the car and that's not a good place to play on my phone. My tummy does not like that. Lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - that is a good news - that it was normal :)
but what is the range I have no idea... and don't try to read it online bc everyone is saying different things. Best thing would be to call your doctor and find out from her/him.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yeah I agree. I did a quick check but got all kinds of answers so I thought I'd check to see if anyone knew on here. I guess as long as she said it was good and my chart stays good, then I'm ok. Is it Sunday yet? Lol, I think this is the first time I've wished the weekend would go fast.

User Image

Beginning to lose faith with interest strip tests! Just had the biggest, fattest evap ever. It's 9pm at night so don't know why I tested really. Have terrible af type cramps and 12 dpo.

9 years ago

Have a look at my latest hpt and see if u think it's an evap too.

9 years ago

Xxjtxx I do see the line you're talking about. How many minutes did it take for this line to show up and does it have any color?

User Image

Prob around the 10 min mark. I think it must be grey because I can't tell if it has colour or not if that makes sense.

9 years ago

Yeah. If you have any, I'd try to take a FRER with fmu tomorrow. Your tests seem a little inconsistent. Sorry this is happening to you... Hope you end up with your for sure bfp soon.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo