Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin - fingers crossed everything is ok and you will have a great appointment next week!

Nicole - that is a great perspective to have. I agree with you. I would rather have cherished the short time then missed out.

Spartiechic - yay for insurance covering costs!! I'm glad you are able to get some answers.

Lolo - I haven't gotten baby time in a long time. Which probably isn't helping me out with my impatience at all.

AFM, I'm ready for it to be the end of the week so that I can test. I have been having "pain" from my left ovary (which is the side that I ovulated from this month) for the past 2 days. I don't normally get any pain before AF. Last night I when I went to the bathroom I had blood in the toilet. I thought AF had started so I put a tampon in, but when I took it out it had nothing on it. it was IB. It would be a little late for implantation but I guess we will see in the next few days. I've just had this very strong feeling that I am pregnant. It is the same feeling I had when I met my husband and knew that I would no longer be single and that I was going to marry him. Hoping I'm not off this time!

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin - I really hope you will get some good news on Wednesday

Danielle - good luck testing :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Even if I happen to be off on my ovulation, we only BD the one time during that period. It's still almost 2 weeks off. Plus.. I started bleeding pretty heavy this morning with red/black blood and tiny clots and mild cramping. I don't have much hope that this pregnancy will be viable. Ready for it to pass so I can move on and try again.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So sorry Bumpin.

User Image

9 years ago

So I'm really confused I got what I thought was suppose to be my af cd 31 and had really bad cramps with it through out the day to only be spotting the next day cd 32 I expected cramps to die down but the picked up along with bleeding a little watered down then normal color and today cd 33 nothing no blood nothing I had brown brown on a liner and a little light red from wiping I know to but now not anything at all ...my periods never stop like this it's weird I should be bleeding heavy today as well .....it seems so much for implantation any body ever have this I've been looking up breakthrough bleeding and bfp but I feel like I should just say I'm out

9 years ago

Just checked the mail and my insurance company sent me a package with a book " a guide to a healthy pregnancy" along with other pregnancy related things. How nice of them, but also how depressing.. As of now, I am only having a small amount of pink spotting and no cramps. This is really confusing to me. This will be the longest week of my existence waiting for another scan.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So AF is here. I knew it was coming...

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

xoxo - wait few days and if AF does not show test
maybe you ovulated later and you are actually not out yet

9 years ago

Hi Everyone ~ <waves>

I have been lurking for the past few weeks and wanted to pop in to say HI to everyone and welcome to those who are just joining us.

I mean no offense if I don't reply to everyone, I am still trying to get caught up, this is a VERY busy thread!

**Congrats to all the BFPs!!

**FX for everyone in the TWW

Hugs to everyone, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

9 years ago

It's so stressful I just want my bfp now I'm spotting again

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo