Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Swanky929: I saw in an earlier post you were questioning your cycle and mentioned that maybe coming off of BC is causing your hormones to act up. I just wanted to mention... yes, that is correct. Not sure if it has changed over the years but the doctors all used to say it can take up to a year for a females cycle to go back to normal after being on BCP's. I'm sure it also depends on how long you were on them as well. I was on it for many years as well. But I also stopped taking them 7 years ago. Hopefully it doesn't take you as long but don't get discouraged. Hang in there!

Bumpin4Baby: So sorry if this an MC happening I pray it's not but sadly it doesn't sound good. I am so sad for you. Glad you are going to your regular doctor next Wed. Wish it wasn't a week away. Although I would think that the ER doctors would know if something wasn't right. FX'd this is just a fluke bleeding and nothing serious. Saying many prayers for you!

spartiechic: Welcome Back! $12 for an HSG! That's AWESOME! What Insurance do you have?

I hear ya on the timing. I am 37 and DH is also 39 and sadly adoption isn't an option and neither is IVF...unless we suddenly come into some money. IUI is still a possibility. If we aren't pregnant this month I am calling the doctors office to ask them to get an estimate for me from the Insurance company before we consider it. I was just at my eye doctors last week and the nurse told me she was 40 when she had her first. The doctors all told her she couldn't have kids either. So it definitely gave me some hope.

Hopefully the "Synthroid" will help and maybe that is all you needed.

nicole2014: I love your words of encouragement. Thank you! It will happen for us and hopefully it will happen for us all very soon.

DanielleH13: It's amazing how therapeutic it can be to hold a baby for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I still felt a bit down because I am not there yet with my own. But it does help a bit.

I do hope that it was IB and that your feelings are correct.

xoxocouture: My AF was weird this month too. Over the year and a half of trying I have definitely had a couple of strange AF moments. This month has been particularly strange. It was heavy-ish for the first day then light for the next half day with a possible 2 spotting moments for half a day. Then it was done. There might've been a smudge moment in there too. I still had possible PG symptoms even up until now. This morning I suffered from dizziness while laying down...it was like my dreams were making me dizzy. Weird right? But not too long after AF was done I did test again just to put my mind at ease and obviously it was a BFN but I didn't want to be thinking about it anymore. Just waiting for my +OPK this week.

I always had the impression that IB is more on the lighter side but I should also research it...I have always questioned it too.

Basia30: I am so sorry AF arrived. Hopefully next month will be it for you.

smiles8045: How are you?

AFM: Still waiting for O and my +OPK. As I mentioned above I felt dizzy this morning while I was waking up. It was like my dream was making me dizzy. I also didn't go to bed until pretty late last night. Got wrapped up in a show that I got sucked into and lost track of time. Maybe that is why...lack of sleep.

Hoping I O sometime soon, Thursday would be ideal.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Today is CD15 for me..So I am not using OPK's this month, just trying to check CM. I had EWCM on the CD 11 and CD 13 and BD'd each of those days. Normally I cramp around O time, usually the day of and the following 2 days, but this month I have not experienced any O pain. Today is CD 15 for me and I normally O on CD 14. I feel like my CM was more fertile this month than any other month that we have been TTC (this is our 3rd month TTC). The past 2 months I have just had wet slippery CM, but this month it was the EWCM and today is back to the sticky CM. But I am worried since I didn't have O pain like I normally do. I know that the only way to tell is by temping, but I have just wrapped myself all up in TTC the past 2 months and didn't want to do that again.. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? It worries me that I didn't have O pain...

9 years ago

Lolo, I was on bc for 2 yrs. Actually 2 of my friends were put on bc to help them get pregnant once they stop. I found that to be so weird but it worked for both of them within 3 months (on has PCOS and does not get a period without it so it helped to regulate ovulation). Fingers crossed! We just started trying but the sooner the better!

9 years ago

Lolo

That's sounds like me I just want my bfp

9 years ago

Hello Ladies, well I finally caught up "I think" no pop quizzes please. :)

I want to say congrats to all you ladies with BFP, and sorry to you ladies that the witch caught. Hopefully next month will be your month.

Hubby and I have been taking it easy this month, I have really stopped stressing about everything and really enjoyed my husband. :) We have BD'd more this cycle then any other, it has been fantastic, and we actually have almost completed some home renovations that has really taken our minds off the TTC.

Today I am only 5 DPO, but this weekend it is labor day in the U.S. so hubby and I will be going to the beach, I will probably through in a couple of HPT in my suitcase just in case i want to test, but not planning on testing until Monday when we get back. Maybe Tuesday I have no clue. :) was surprised that I actually got a positive OPK this month, I hadn't really tested like I normally do. Looks like we covered all the basis.

GL to all you testers, and lets pray that this TWW will go by quickly :)

9 years ago

Good morning everyone!

I'm so ready for this week to be over. The stress of buying a house (closing on Friday), the stress of a term start at work (deadline to complete contracts so students can start internships on time), and the wishful thinking of the TWW has all worn me out! I have had some spotting for the last 3 days. I am super tired (but that could be because of everything else going on) and have had weird pains/cramps on my left side. It feels a lot like ovulation pains but I'm way past that so I'm not sure what is going on.

Randall - yeah we did the same thing this month since it was going to be so crazy. And we ended up bding a lot more than normal. Enjoy your beach vacation. We just got back, but with the stress of this week I feel a bit like I didn't have one

Lolo - catching that egg!

Maggie - since we started TTC I have only had one month where I didn't have O pain. I just assumed that I didn't ovulate that month. I hope that is not what happened with you.

Swanky - for you

xoxo - I had a similar situation last month. It was frustrating. Especially since I was nauseous for 2 weeks after. But I felt when I ovulated this month so I knew that my weird AF was the real thing. Sorry and for this next cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

MaggieLA: I tried not using OPK's once...never again...lol. I like knowing when I am about to O. The guessing game drove me crazy. GL!

Swanky929: I have a friend that actually got pregnant twice while being on BCP's...she was trying to prevent it and it didn't work. Maybe it depends on which ones. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to get your BFP.

xoxocouture: Oh I hear ya on that one. I have been ready for my BFP for a very long time.

Randall0123: Wish I was going to the beach! Have a great time! Hopefully when you return you will have a nice surprise waiting for you!

DanielleH13: Thanks! I wish catching the egg was easy.

Hang in there! Buying a house is definitely very stressful. I hope I don't have to do it again for a VERY long time.

AFM: Not much to tell. Haven't O'd yet and feeling sorta down in the dumps. Not really sure why I am feeling the way I am feeling. OK well maybe I do a bit, I never have taken stock in these things in the past, especially if you have to pay for it. But I think it's because I saw that Fortune Teller. If she even seemed fake a bit I probably wouldn't be giving it even a thought. But she seemed pretty legit and confident in what she was saying. She said she saw Sept 20th and Nov 20th-Mid Jan as my lucky times. But as we get closer to Sept 20th I am not even supposed to be fertile during that time. However if I O soon and if AF shows up on time (hopefully she doesn't show at all) then Sept 20th is the start of my fertile window for next cycle. I know I am being ridiculous and I should really go with my own feelings on it. Besides in the beginning of the appt she asked my birthday and time of my birth. Well, the only one I was wrong about was the time. I thought I was born in the morning but apparently I was born in the evening. So that probably changes things a lot. I sure hope it does. I think I am just tired and I didn't go to sleep nearly as early as I would have liked. Hoping this down feeling goes away by tonight. Tonight DH & I BD and hoping I O tomorrow. Also wish I saw a +OPK or some indication of it going that direction by tomorrow. I kinda miss O'ing earlier in my cycle. I swear waiting for O is worse than the TWW.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

@bumping good news ???

9 years ago

@danelle I always feel flutters when I'm on af when I ovulate when they say I don't and they can never really say why I still don't know really to count that as af or breakthrough bleeding I guess only time will tell

9 years ago

No news as of yet. I'm down to just spotting now and just very confused. I think I'm going to go back to work tomorrow to help take my mind off everything and maybe help to pass the time. I'm ready for my appointment next week so I will know for sure.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo