Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Lolo, I hope you start feeling better soon too. This month was really hard on DH too. He was so tired when it was time for me to O and he kept asking if we really had to do it. It made me feel so bad, but I told him to stop asking and just do it. Lol. All I'm asking of you is to have an orgasm. I do everything else. Lol I didn't say that part, but that's what I was thinking lol.

My LP is usually 11 days so I have 3 more days, but I'm not having my normal AF symptoms. I don't always cramp before AF, but I always have pressure down there a few days before it starts and I always get crazy mood swings and sore breasts, but I haven't had any of that. It feels good not to be on the verge of tears every minute. I'm not saying that I think this is because I'm prego, but just that I'm feeling different this month. Waiting till Sunday...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Lolo have fun BDing :) and good luck this month.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Lolo: No, I haven't asked my Dr about it yet. I haven't seen or heard anything so far that makes me think I should be alarmed as far as reading on the internet. As long as doesn't turn bright red and fill a pantyliner or associated with cramps, I think I will just wait it out and see what Dr thinks. I haven't been cramping at all and it is so light that you can barely even see it now, unlike the first day I seen it. Since TTC I have inspected every wipe after urination, lol. I know, I am weird..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby: if you don't mind me asking what's your edd? If I do get a bfp mine would be around April 28th. I came over to the May board thinking AF was going to show after I got the bfn. It's reassuring to know others got bfn before they got their bfp!

9 years ago

Love: My EDD is April 14th. I started testing early at like 6DPO. Didn't test again until 9DPO then I tested every day until 14DPO (BFP at 13 DPO just tested on 14DPO to confirm).

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi everybody, its been a while since I posted on here because I've been pretty busy and on holiday. Finally got my +opk cd17 (not really that late just felt like a long time), been bding since period ended so pretty glad to see the end is near as my husband is also asking if we really have to do it again lol. These poor men having to bd all the time, thought this is what they wanted!

Here comes the TWW!

Baby dust to all xx

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah I haven't retest because I'm so frustrated with not conceiving I don't want the extra stress just been taking my vitamins and waiting praying my progesterone sticks

@bumping I think I may retest on Monday if the witch doesn't show her face currently on cd 28.

9 years ago

I think I'm 7 dpo but I usually don't ovulate that late with my cycles being 3 days long I usually o around cd 9 to 12 for some odd reason I feel like I do cd 17 to 20 instead being that I have no and no af still.... I constantly feel flutters and pulling on my right side sometimes even tickles like a spiders crawling around
to the sticky vibes to everyone

9 years ago

kathy28tv: Welcome back and good luck to you this month!

RPope84: that the no symptoms is a good sign then. I had to laugh at your comment of..."All I'm asking of you is to have an orgasm. I do everything else." LMAO! I am always thinking the same thing. And it's not like we ask them to do it all month long either. Only EOD for like a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks. In theory it's only like 6-7 times.

Basia30: Thanks! Since we did it this morning...now we have to put it on hold till Monday. I just can't do it with the kids in the house...even if they are sleeping. According to DH I am too loud and would wake them up.

Bumpin4Baby: Then I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you mention it to your doctor when you see him/her. I also inspect every wipe since TTC...I guess we are both weird.

AFM: Well, my weekend starts in less than an hour. I have to be up by 6am to let the kids in because their mom is dropping them off and picking them up on Monday morning. We don't usually have the kids this long. Hopefully the weekend goes smoothly. Not sure if I will get the chance to sign on until Monday but will try. I am hoping I see some BFP's this weekend when I sign on. If I do get a chance to type I might not be able to respond to everybody...I apologize in advance for that.

Have a great weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

lolo have a good weekend with the kids.

xoxocouture I hope you get your BFP! Good luck!

kathy28tv I know! The first month we stated TTC I told my bf that we have to bd three days. Hes like "ALL THOSE DAYS?!"

bumpin I'm still excited you got your bfp. How are you feeling?

love When are you going to test again? Good luck! I had nose bleeds last time I was pregnant! That's a good sign I'd say!

RPope I really hope your lack of AF symptoms is because you're pregnant! Good luck! FX'd for that BFP!

Basia Yay! No spotting! FX'd for you!

marcie Have fun in New York. I'd love to visit NY.

xxjtxx sorry about the BFN. Fx'd for you!

Joy So glad you joined! This thread will keep you busy I can tell ya that! I'm so glad you're back! I missed you hahah. I was wondering how you and the boys were doing!

texas Good luck!!

ababy2love You'll give your son a baby sister or brother soon enough! I hope you're feeling well. Sorry that AF is giving you a hassle!

afm So I asked my bf if I should be planning to get into town for September and he told me to give him a week or so to get kiddo into a schedule for school. Not sure why she can't get into a schedule with me there but that's ok. I hope to be there for ovulation though. Fingers crossed for that.

I'm about 1 dpo I think. No chance of pregnancy so I'm not monitoring symptoms but I have noticed that my boobs are really itchy. and the occasional sharp pain. So, I can count that out as a pregnancy symptom next cycle. :)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo