Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I keep getting that feeling where one minute I think "I am pregnant" another ... for sure I am not pregnant...
TWW is killing me. :(

RPope - when are you getting your results back?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30- no I haven't. I was going to test tomorrow but now thinking it will be a waste of a test?

9 years ago

Basia30- I was the same way! One day I'd swear I was so pregnant then the next I would feel like AF was going to show up at any moment. Uhhhhhh the tww is horrible! I'm not a very patient person ð???

9 years ago

So far I am not having that not pregnant thought. This is the first month that I haven't. I'm trying to stay positive. The nurse told me to give it 48 hours, so I'm hoping to see my results tomorrow... I can login and see my results online, so I'll be checking tomorrow. (Actually, if I'm being honest I checked this morning) lol.

Lovemy2kb, I understand not wanting to waste a test, but you're not out until the red tide shows up. Dont count yourself out just yet. If it were me I'd probably be taking a test today or tomorrow, but you may just want to wait. Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope- so when you check your results online, does it give you the "normal" range to compare it to? Or will your doctor call to discuss?

User Image

9 years ago

It does give me the normal range, but if it's abnormal my doctor will probably email or call me to make an appointment to see her. Or she'll just call in a prescription, but with a hormone she'd probably want to see me. I email her if I need advice. It's nice because I can contact her if I have a concern without having to drive all the way down there each time. I try not to do that often though because I know she's busy. Lol

User Image

Actually, that's how I knew I was a little vitamin d deficient. The lab results online tell you the normal and I was a few points below that range. I started taking vitamin d this cycle.

User Image

RPope - do you know that the normal range should be for progesterone?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

No not yet, but I'll let you know when I find out.

User Image

Hello, Ladies!

Thanks for the encouraging words. It was a little scary since I thought there was no way I would be IB since I already had it at 12 & 13 DPO. I did do a lot of reading last night as well and seen where it was common to have some spotting during pregnancy. It did make me feel better about the whole thing, but still don't like it haha. Today marks 6 weeks in the books! I haven't been to the doctor yet Nicole. I go on Sept 3rd and boy am I ready!!

xxj!! I plan to keep following this thread bc all the other threads that I was a part of are now dead either bc they got their BFP or moved to this board!

Marcie: Praying that you O soon!!

Basia & Lovemy2kb: I thought I was out several times b4 my BFP. The day I got my BFP I was so sure AF was coming bc of the cramping and the IB I had. Hang in there!!

I am so ready to see you all get your BFP's!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo