Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 894 Replies | Last Page

sorry - not sure why it got posted 2x

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Nicole- *hugs* I'm sorry you're still bleeding. I hope you get some good news soon. I feel so bad. *hugs*

I have an appointment with Reproductive Mental Health tomorrow. I have to go into the maternity building. I hope I dont see any babies or pregnant ladies. I've not been doing well seeing babies lately. I break down and cry when I see them. Its crazy.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Aww snowwhite. I hope that going to the Mental Health office helps to get you on the right track

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. This cold really kicked my ass this weekend and I didn't feel like getting online at all.

Took me awhile to read and catch up! WOW! The forum this weekend was busy! LOL!

Sorry if my comments are a bit outdated!

Welcome to all the newbies!

Bumpin4Baby: How are you feeling? Glad you came over to this board to hang out with us. So scary to be seeing the spotting. It may just be some breakthrough bleeding. Hope it stays away. If not and you are still concerned call your doctors office.

Ababy2love: Glad to see you in this board as well. And yay glad you are TTC this month! Sorry your AF is acting weird. The pain is a bit strange and especially the way you explained on how heavy it was...does it seem to have normalized? It may be worth a call to your doctors office...if for any reason, to have it in your file. Mine only seems to have lasted 1 1/2 days. Which is also weird. Maybe it's because of my cold?

_snowwhite_: You crack me up...with wishing you were obsessing over your TWW symptoms this month...it just made me lol. I wish you were in for this month too.

piscesmama: DH & I were diagnosed with the same exact thing! Ureoplasma. The only time it is tested for is if you are TTC. After DH was told he had it...he and I both had to go on antibiotics for 3 weeks. During which, I got a call saying I had it too...so it was a good thing I was on it. I asked her if the antibiotics were safe in case I ended up PG that month and she said definitely and if I was then it was crucial I finish all the medicine. It's strange to be diagnosed with something you have no symptoms of. Except for finding out DH's sperm count was low and had poor motility/mobility (can't remember which one it effected). We were told we could still TTC that month if that helps. As soon as we were done taking the meds we had the tests/exam redone and all was clear. DH's sperm went back to normal too!

nicole2014: on the I really hope the infection also gets cleared up and glad to know that so far it all looks good. I hope the spotting stops for you too!

I started to think I might've still been in for an April baby because my AF was only 1 1/2 days long...Heavy-ish the first day, light the next and then gone except for a maybe a couple spotting moments. So I took another test on Fri or Sat and it was negative. Oh well. Hang in there and hope you start to feel it more in a the next week or so.

Holmes0819: Hoping it sticks for you!

callmequirky: Hang in there! you get your BFP

Texasgirl13: If you are testing with HPT's I would wait until no earlier than 9 DPO and even still that is considered early. I have maybe seen only 1 or 2 girls get lucky in showing a positive at 9 DPO. You are probably better off waiting until at least 10 or even 11 DPO.

RPope84: Your chart is looking good!

Basia30: Your chart is also looking good. I also think a lot of us do that with possible symptoms. I have tried not to but when you start to think of possible symptoms like possible cramps or twinges I swear I think I start to feel it too...then wonder if I really am or not...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well I guess my comment was too long so I broke it up...

AFM: Well, AF only lasted 1 1/2 days with maybe a couple spotting moments afterwards. Maybe it was my cold messing it up? Hoping this doesn't mean I will O earlier than usual either. I am supposed to see the Chiropractor Thursday morning but unfortunately that is the only time before Monday that we can BD for the upcoming weekend. We have my step kids staying with us this weekend I just find it hard to BD with people in the house. I would feel better getting it in before the weekend just in case I get a +OPK early...ya know...so I may cancel my Chiro appt until later.

Yesterday, I went to the eye doctors for my 6 month checkup. I have borderline Glaucoma...which I guess is more called Ocular Hypertension at this time. Thankfully I don't need to be put on eye drops yet. I was on them before TTC but the eye doctor said I could stop taking them to TTC when we got them stabilized. My eye pressure is still high but seems be down a bit from the last time...which is good. Hopefully it stays that way. FX'd. I hate going in every time saying that I am still not pregnant and praying he doesn't say well, we need to put you back on the drops...because then I have to stop TTC again. If I am pregnant and my eye pressure is up to high then he said there is always laser surgery. Let's just hope I get PG and have my LO before anything comes up.

I still feel funky from my cold, tummy feels sour and achy...probably from all the cold medicine. And I still feel a tad chilled, but that could be from the A/C. But thankfully I think I am finally finishing up this cold. Hoping my tummy ache isn't partially O pain because I don't want to O yet...best would be next week.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

A laugh for you ladies: I called DH on his trip and said "guess what?!" (To tell him some exciting news about my sister) and he says "you're pregnant!" I said "you really have no idea how this timeline works, do you?" :)

User Image

9 years ago

Haha Marcie, you actually made me laugh out loud. My DH is the same way. It's good to know they're so excited though.

Lolo, hope you start feeling 100% soon!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So I'm having pressure down below tonight. I was just telling DH today that this is my first cycle that I haven't had cramps starting with O. So far this cycle had been all together different than any cycle since I've been keeping track. My temperature had leveled off, my boobs haven't hurt at all, and I haven't had any cramps at all since O. Usually as soon as I O I start cramping and my boobs hurt, and these dint go away until AF shows. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm hoping the different cycle it's a good sign. I'm just having a little pressure tonight. Going that's a good sign.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I know. I died. And seriously, he's gone for a night. I'm not going to tell him I'm pregnant over the phone!! HA! :)

RPope! Hopefully different means good!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - that is so funny.

RPope - maybe that is a good sign :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo