Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Think I got a false positive pregnancy test yesterday. Did another this morning and it's negative :/ so I guess I'm not pregnant after all. It was an Internet cheapie so probably why it was a false positive.

9 years ago

I am starting to think that I'm out. Today's 11 dpo and I took a $ store test. Not even the hint of a line. I would think I would see something by now. I'm saving my digitals to confirm. But AF is due this weekend so I guess we will see. Even if I am not, I could still have a May baby. My next due date would be May 31st. Good vibes and baby dust to all!!

9 years ago

Same here swanky. 10 dpo and feel out for this month. Hoping we get a may baby. Something I've always liked the idea of lol good luck to you x

9 years ago

Well ladies AF was due yesterday and she was a no show. Poas with fmu and a so I'm guessing she'll show today or tomorrow If AF shows today or tomorrow I'd still be in for a May baby. May 27-28. I was soooo excited AF didn't come yesterday. Poas is depressing

9 years ago

I'll go buy some $ store test and if AF doesn't come tomorrow test again. But I'm doubtful now I used frer aren't they pretty accurate?

9 years ago

Lovemy2kb - you can see how accurate that test is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

I did my progesterone test first thing in the morning and should get the results of the test today afternoon.

I measured my temperature this morning and it was up. I just don't know if I should even count it since I woke up around 3 am to let my dog out and measured temperature at 6 am. I just did not have a good night sleep last night.

I have a feeling that this day will be just dragging... I feel super tired and irritated ... hopefully you ladies will have a great day.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Morning. Xxjtxx I'm sorry your test this morning came out negative. I'd either wait till AF is due and test or wait a couple days and test with a FRER. Don't count yourself out though. for you.

Basia, I'm a bad sleeper too. I usually record all my temperatures because I know this and there's nothing I can do about it. It's good that your temp is steadily going up though. Sunday cannot come fast enough for me...

My temp went down a little this morning. Its still well over the cover line but this gave me my first little twinges of doubt for this month. I have zero symptoms. I was hoping by now I'd feel something. We'll see... Hoping my temp goes back up and then some tomorrow.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I am with you Basis. Woke up with a stuffy nose and scratchy throat.

9 years ago

Sorry your test came back negative lovemy2kb. Hope you get a better result on a different test. Baby dust coming your way.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - your chart looks really good !!! it is still elevated and looks awesome :) And just because you don't have symptoms it does not mean you are out - maybe it is a good sign for you that your boobs are not hurting

Texas - when are you testing?

xxjtxx - sorry about BFN :( Few more days... you are not out yet

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo