Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. Basia, we're getting closer. I noticed we're supposed to O on the same day. I started those vitamins yesterday so maybe, just maybe, I'll O A little earlier. I'd like to O earlier because I only have an 11 day leutal phase and that worries me a little. Oh well, we'll see. Holmes, let us know if you test. Hope everyone has a good day.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope-- I read in my favorite TTC book (The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant) that you really only need to worry if your luteal phase is fewer than 10 days, so don't stress yet!!

Day 3 of temping! Woo! :) Have a fantastic day, everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

RPope - that is the earliest day that I will ovulate. It can be few days later. I hope not.

I measured my temperature today.

I will be using OPKs after CD12 and just doing temp measurement to verify that I ovulated after I get +OPK

My fertility Dr told me not to stress about temping bc there is so many ways that can affect that temperature.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

and I agree with Marcie - if your luteal phase is more than 10 days you should not be worring

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ok well that's good to know. Thanks y'all for reassuring me. My doctor told me I don't have to temp if it stresses me but I actually like to. I like seeing the different phases and patterns my body goes through throughout the month. I may start temping only for ovulation eventually, but hopefully I won't need to because we're all getting BFP's this month! I used an OPK last night. I know it is to early to start them, but I bought the big pack for cheap and I just needed to see some lines on something. Lol. I'll probably go ahead and do it everyday now because I was going to start tomorrow anyways.

User Image

Good Morning Ladies, well AF arrived this morning so I decided to join you ladies on the May 2015 Board. I hope you are doing well. I had a little bit of a break down yesterday but I think i am back up on my feet and ready for the next cycle.

RPope84: Let me know how those vitamins work, if they help with your O I will look into them if we don't conceive this cycle.

9 years ago

welcome Randall

and good luck this cycle :)

9 years ago

I heard that HSG can wash out the system and make it easier to get pregnant... I really hope that is true :) but that might be just a coincidence that happened to few people that blog about it

9 years ago

Welcome Randall. Sorry to see you here, but it's a good board to be on. I'll definitely keep everyone in the loop on the vitamins. I actually took a double dose yesterday because I took them at lunch time when I bought them and again at bed time when I usually take my vitamins. Don't know if that's a good thing or not but maybe it'll give me a boost. I'm starting to see some CM so I know my body is gearing up for ovulation. Hopefully I don't have a failed ovulation again this month.

A thought occurred to me this morning and y'all may or may not know, but does anyone know if a follicle can get "over ripe" for lack of a better word? Like last month, when my body was first trying to O, I was cramping and having all kinds of signs, and I failed to O. Then a few days later it happened, but I was wondering if the egg is still good by then? This may be silly, but these things pop in my head.

User Image

Yup! They're still good. Sometimes the body doesn't release enough LH, the first time around, so it tries again.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo