Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 894 Replies | Last Page

I COMPLETELY understand how you're feeling! Like, how can you start and then just STOP?! I guess my main question would be this-- how would you feel going on your anniversary cruise while pregnant? Take the morning sickness out of the equation, since a lot of people get seasick anyway (and there are infirmaries to take care of that!). Would it make you sad to not be able to lounge in the sun all day drinking cocktails? Or would you get to do all the fun things you wanted to do anyway? I'm sure your husband is just concerned that you'll be sad that you'll necessarily have to miss out on some things while you're pregnant. If you can convince him (and yourself) that you won't, then he'll probably feel a lot better. Good luck with the decision!!!

User Image

9 years ago

RPope - would you both be ok with not trying but not preventing? You could take a break from tempting and opks (or whatever you have been using to track) and if it happens then it happens. Or does your DH want to try to avoid getting pregnant until then?

My DH and I had to avoid getting pregnant from January until May. My parents booked a big family trip to Disney. I didn't want to ruin it by being stuck home or delivering during it. We were supposed to wait until June but we just didn't avoid it in May. June and July we have been actively trying.

User Image

9 years ago

Yes and yes. You're both right. I do want to enjoy the cruise and relax with my hubby, and we could try not try, but it is a hard decision to make and it makes me sad lol. The little nagging feeling in my brain is that I'm 30, this is already taking longer than I thought I would and I just don't want it to take even longer if we wait. I want to have more than one kid and I'm afraid of waiting any longer. I'm just going to have to think about it. I have at least 16 days till I ovulate so that's a little time. All I can think of that I'd be missing out on though is drinking, and we're not huge drinkers anyways. Thanks for the advice ladies and letting me vent a little.

Danielle, I saw on the other board that you're late. Fingers crossed that you dont have to join this board!!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 29 and have had the same thought. So I completely get it. Even with the upcoming Disney trip we haven't stopped trying because I'm ok not riding the rides. Or at least the big ones. I will still get to have fun. And its like my 10th time going and I know we will go again. No big deal.

I'm hoping so too! The spotting stuff is so confusing!

User Image

9 years ago

for you Danielle!!

still hasn't shown up. not late yet, and i'm still sure that i'm out this month, but my friends who know we're trying keep asking. it's getting me back into the "well, maybe i am!!?!" mentality, which is not good. blah.

User Image

9 years ago

I spoke to soon! is here definitely here! So you all are stuck with me this month

User Image

9 years ago

Aww sorry Danielle...I know how much that sucks.

Marcie_pants-only one couple knows we're trying and they never bring it up so I'm glad for that cause it works torture me too. for you!

User Image

I wish that was the case for me. Well, I do and I don't. It's nice to be able to tell people why if I'm having a bad day or whatever, but it sucks when they're like "ooh, are you pregnant yet?" OMG OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE F***ING TOLD YOU!

PMS hormones are a bitch :)

Sorry about , Danielle. Welcome to May.

User Image

9 years ago

LMAO!! You literally made me laugh out loud here at work. I feel the same way! Don't ask me, I'll tell you when I'm ready! Thank goodness we agreed not to tell anyone. That doesn't mean we don't get asked every time we see family though. We had a memorial day party at our house and my aunt brought pickles and ice cream because she thought we were making an announcement, and last weekend we asked them if they wanted to meet us for breakfast, and after we were done they asked if we had something to tell them. God forbid we just want to see our family right? No pressure our anything...

User Image

Lord that's awkward. I feel lucky that I have a much younger sister, which means that my parents don't have "grandbaby fever." If I had my family members breathing down my neck all the time I'd lose my shit for real.

User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo