Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for starting this thread, RPope! Even if I am sad that I have to be a part of it.

I was thinking earlier... Remember that time in your life when AF came and it surprised you because you had no idea of when she was coming? Ahh blissful ignorance.

User Image

9 years ago

Lol, yeah or praying it would show up... DH I were just taking about the time we went away for the week when we were engaged and I forgot my BC pills. I took a morning after pill when I got home, now looking back, I probably didn't even need to. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be the only woman in my family that doesn't get pregnant if my husband looks at me funny. Hang in there, and hopefully we'll get our May 2015 babies. Thanks for being the first person to join me...even though it does suck a little.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Had a bit of a meltdown today. Poor DH...

User Image

9 years ago

Hi! Thought I would come join you all over here. Still waiting for full blown AF to show so that I know for sure we are out.

User Image

9 years ago

Aww I'm sorry marcie_pants. I'm sure he understood though. My DH desperately wants a baby too, but they don't understand the emotional toll all this takes on us. I've been having my pms crying today, so my DH has had to deal with me today.

Danielle, welcome. Hope you're still in for April though.

I started spotting red this afternoon so I already started my next cycle for tomorrow. Just ready to get through this period. I started baby aspirin this last cycle so I'm hoping that doesn't make my AF heavier. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

User Image

Hello im new to this forum, but hoping I can join you in May 2015 babies! AF arrived today so out for April. Hope we all get a bfp this month!

9 years ago

Oh yeah, he definitely understood. Still hard for him to see his wife like that and not be able to do anything about it though, you know? I did use it to my advantage a little bit and asked him if he'd go get a SA done. My OB gave me a "just in case" script for one when I went in for my preconception appointment, but DH hasn't seen the need to go do it until now. He's supposed to make he appointment today... We'll see if he "forgets." :)

Still no AF for me, but I don't expect her until Tuesday or Wednesday. Of course this week's going to be super-stressful at work too, so I'm sure I'll be a bundle of fun!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

DH and I talked about that yesterday lol. My doctor said if we're not prego by six months, for us to come in to discuss it. I told him he might have to do that and he said he would but he's really reluctant. Lol. Hopefully it won't come to that. Maybe I'll order one online. I know it's not the same but close... I started month 4 this morning... AF showed with a vengeance this morning so I'm thinking maybe the baby aspirin does make it a little heavier. I'm glad it started though so now I can begin the whole process. I hate at the end of the TWW when you know you're not pregnant but AF hasn't shown up yet. That's hard to wait out. Hopefully you get yours soon, or maybe she won't show for you...

Welcome xxjtxx. Hoping you get your BFP this month too! I'd love to have a May baby.

User Image

At this point, the sooner she comes, the sooner I can start the next cycle!! You're right, this part of the TWW is the worst.

User Image

9 years ago

I am having the craziest mood swings with this AF. Poor DH doesn't have a clue why I've turned into this crazy person. I'm sure he's ready for his wife to return. Lol.

On another note...he's wanting to hold off on ttc until after our anniversary cruies that he booked. Originally we had decided to start ttc in October of this year, but in April he just couldn't wait anymore and convinced me that we needed to start our family. Well here we are in our 4th month and he's wanting to wait till November. I know he just wants me to have fun and enjoy myself and he's worried about me feeling sick the whole cruise, but now he's got me caught up in having a baby. How can I just put this on hold when I've been putting so much thought and effort into it? I can't decide what to do now... I know he'll go along with whatever I decide, but I just want make the right decision for both of us.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo