Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, please I need help here. I was 2days late and then Af showed up on the 2nd day, but lasted for less than 3days instead of 5days. I have being feeling mild cramps on my left side of my lower abdomen and breast still feels tender and full. Could I be pregnant?

5 years ago • Edited

@ dragonfly23 - I know ultrasounds must be amazing when you have a little one growing inside you, but if you don't need anymore then that's a very good thing! It means he's happy and healthy in there and that the doctors aren't worried about anything. I hope your second half of pregnancy flies by and you get to meet him in no time. Have you and your DH come up with any boy names you like. If you want to share of course!

@DiviniumLiv - Thanks for the info! I was wondering why people talked about pineapple core as a conception aid. Pineapple unfortunately does not sit well with me and I can barely eat two little fresh pieces with out getting stomach/intestinal cramps. I love pineapple though and miss eating it.

@nanapouka1 - Was it dark red blood with clots in it? If you had clots and regular menstrual bleeding then the chances of pregnancy are low. If it would make you feel better you should take a test to help make things clear.

AFM - 14 of 15 dpo and no AF for me yet. Had some more low grade cramps last night and breasts are still tender. If AF is a no show today and tonight I will take a test in the morning. I'm feeling positive and holding myself back from feeling to optimistic at the same time. I think I'm trying to prevent to hard of a let down if AF does show. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

5 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. We haven't discussed any names. You see, he got to pick our daughter's name and we made a deal that I get to pick the boys name. Hoping he will like it and not make me pick a different one. Girl names are easy to pick but not boys. I really hope this is it for you and you get your BFP. Praying for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I got my BFP this morning!!!! It feels so surreal but I can't stop smiling. I'll be grinning all day. I feel so wonderful. All those months trying and we finally did it. Thank you ladies for all the company these past months. This site has made this journey easier to bear and I've enjoyed sharing the ups and downs with all of you. I know many of you have become true friends and I hope we remain in each others lives.

I posted my positive if anyone wants to look. DH thought it was cute that I took two tests! I wanted those words pregnant to come up after I saw the FRER positive.

@FlamingoGirl13. OMG, that's amazing. All these months and you finally did it. Now you can join us in the Group for BFPs.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Flamingogirl, yea!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats!

5 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'll join you over there soon. I'll probably make a profile on countdown my pregnancy too. I'm going to look into a new ticker! Made my first OB appointment! dragonfly, how long did your cramps last at the beginning of your current pregnancy? I'm getting them a few times a day and was just curious how many weeks or days you felt yours.

@FlamingoGirl13. I still feel them from time to time but it lasted quite awhile to be honest and it always freaks me out that AF will show. My first pregnancy the cramps lastes maybe a few weeks.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 on your BFP!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks dragonfly! It does make me nervous but at the same time is reassuring that something is happening in there! I hope it only lasts a few weeks as this is my first pregnancy.

@MrsSilver29 - Thank you!! It's hard to believe I can say I'm pregnant now!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo