Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hi beautiful, that looks like a normal healthy pregnancy sac for gestational age! I see the fetal pole and what could possibly be the yolk sac. The small amount of fluid is called free fluid and is not a concern, your body will absorb it. Congrats!!! Pretty soon you’ll be able to see the heartbeat, although right now it’s too early.

6 years ago

Photomama- thank you so much. You just made me feel relaxed now. I have been googling all kind of things trying to match. Which will just stress me out I know. But I am actually calm right now after reading a lot of others going through the same on other previous old posts from different websites, but then the worring kicks back in. DH says let’s not talk about it bc he was getting emotional now. So I started researching on my own. I do feel like everything is fine!! Just have to wait for wed ultrasound. I will be 6wks and 2days then. We should see something for sure then right?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I don't know how to read ultrasounds but if photomamma is right and I am sure she is, then there is no need to worry. I know, its easy said then done; look at me, I'm a worry wart lol. I moved my ultrasound appointment to Tuesday as I am worried that something might be wrong but I am sure everything is fine and have worried myself for nothing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I was a fertility nurse for a long time so I have some experience with ultrasounds in relation to gestational age but I’m definitely not a diagnostician :)I now work in Neurosurgery but am hoping to find an L&D job! :) So anyway, free fluid is very common in early pregnancy, as well as little cramping pains. Nothing to be concerned about unless you’re seeing bright red bleeding.
I cannot say definitively that you will for sure see the heartbeat at 6w2d. Most doctors expect to see it at the 7 week apt. Chances are you’ll probably see it, though it is a bit on the early side so I’d either reschedule a couple days later, or just go in next week knowing 6w2d is early.

@Flamingogirl I ovulate approximately cd 15 on average

I attached my daughter’s first 5 week ultrasound if you look really close you can see a little line which ended up being the fetus. I had
free fluid as well and it went away. (The small black blob was the gestational sac, the tiny little line was the fetal pole. The u shaped little blob was free fluid)

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Photomama- thank you for sharing yours. I think I see what your saying. I thought of changing my appt to 7th week. But she did put me at High risk pregnancy so I am thinking maybe just follow her schedule. I will just go in that day knowing that I might not be able to hear the heartbeat just yet.
I hope you do get a job at L&D!!!

6 years ago • Edited

@photomamma. Thank you for sharing your daughter's ultrasound and sharing some information about cramping and bleeding. I wish I could read those as I see the black circle but other than that, I can't see the fetus pole or the free fluid.

@Beaut1ful38. How are you feeling this morning? Feeling a lot better today about things?

As for me, I woke up numerous times throughout the night and super tired this morning. Thank goodness day is my Friday and I am thinking of taking the Tuesday off so I will have a 5 day weekend and Tuesday is my ultrasound at 8:30. I am feeling a lot better since Monday with things, I just hope the chills goes away soon. Also noticing that my nipples are getting sore so that's a good sign I think that things are progressing smoothly.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It's nice to have your knowledge in here photomama. I see the gestational sac in both of the ultrasounds you ladies have shared but can't make out free fluid of fetal pole. I've never seen ultrasounds this early in a pregnancy so I find that quit exciting. I hope you are feeling reassured Beaut1ful. I'm glad you are getting a long weekend dragonfly! It sounds like fatigue is setting in for you, which is also a positive pregnancy sign!

I started taking EPO last night. The bottle says to take 3 a day so I'll try and do that. I'll definitely take 2. I'm interested to see how it changes my cm.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dragonfly- yes I am feeling much better today. As there is nothing I can do right now but just trust that the me above is taken care of my baby as I am physically.

FlamingoGirl- I think mine said 3 as well but I took 2 only as well. 1 morning and 1 late afternoon if I forgot would take at night.

Photomama- how are you feeling? Thank you so much for your knowledge it helped tremendously!!!

AFM, tired today as well. Nausea but hungry at the same time. Boobs/nipples hurt. Think I said it before but sports bras are my favorite right now. Lol

6 years ago

Hoping for a November 2018 baby!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1520056800z7z7zz10.png

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. So glad you are feeling much better today and you are right, there isn't much one can do about it but trust in the Lord that He will protect us and our unborn babies to term.

@Niiquelove. Welcome and good luck for a November baby. Are you doing anything this cycle? OPKs, temping, pre-seed, etc.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo