Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Unfortunately, af showed up today as expected. I'm gonna make an appointment with the private clinic next month, since they're booked for a month. Not feeling very optimistic about getting a bfp and to be able to sustain a pregnancy, but that's how I usually feels when af shows.

User image

6 years ago

@DiviniumLiv. So truely sorry that AF showed up on you. May you have success the next cycle. I was in your shoes as we were trying for 8 months and then I tried Maca to regulate hormones and progesterone cream. It was my first time using both of them and conceived that month. Hoping your doctor can give you the answers you are looking for.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm so sorry hun. I hope the private clinic can give you some help with sustaining your pregnancies. I hope they have much more empathetic and caring then the last clinic you went to. Keep us updated.

6 years ago • Post starter

Greetings All! I'm 1DPO today! Temping did not go great this cycle so I'm hoping to have a steady rise the beginning of this week to confirm but I trust my OPKs. We bd day before, day of and day after O, also 4 days before. I O'd on CD16 and this is the last cycle I will use OPKs or track my BBT. I'll just assume that ovulation will occur on CD15 and 16 and bd accordingly if we didn't conceive this time. I plan on testing on 15DPO if I make it that far so two weeks to go!

Flamingogirl- I didn’t use OPKs like I usually do this cycle either only the day I felt ovulation which is my usual day cd 17 and O on cd 18. Had a great weekend though relaxed but still the TWW was on my mind as my uncle and wife who are pregnant came too. So I was talking to her all day about symptoms lol, can’t believe she is due may 29th already

6 years ago

Wow! That came up fast! I'm glad you got some relaxing in. I'm hoping to have good weather this coming weekend to do the same. 13 days until I can test seems so far. I'm going to hold true and not test until I'm at least a day late this time. As for using OPKs, it was nice and exciting when I first started using them and I do like to know when I ovulated. They just seem to create another thing to wait for and stress over so I'm going to eliminate them or use them more sparingly like you. Your wait is almost over. I'll be crossing my fingers for you hun!

Hey Ladies sorry I've been MIA for afew weeks but I'm well 15weeks now got my cerclage placed & now another 4 weeks b4 another ultrasound...Hope all u Ladies are doing well. Sending Lots of Baby Dust Y'all's Way...

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke - I'm glad you got the cerclage placed and are doing well!

@DivniumLiv - Are you around ovulation for this cycle? Did you get an appointment made at a private clinic?

@photomama - Any good news or updates? How are you doing?

@Dragonfly23 - How is that little one doing? When do you find out the gender?

@Beaut1ful38 - I hope you are doing well!

AFM - I'm 10 dpo today and starting to feel like the weekend is so far away! I planned to wait for 15 dpo to test, which would mean I missed my typical start for af. We have a potluck on Saturday (13dpo) that I know will involve alcohol and if I'm not pregnant I'd love to have a drink or two with friends. Do you ladies think I should test on Saturday morning just to make sure I'm not pregnant. So far I've just had weird pinching feelings yesterday and my boobs are getting tender. My boobs always get tender around now and just increase in tenderness until I get my period so I don't count that as a real symptom anymore. Since I almost always get my period on 14dpo shouldn't a test be positive by 13dpo? What do you all think?

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Little one is doing well. I have my ultrasound on May 28 and I hope to find out the gender then. Monday is my doctor's appointment so I hope to hear the heartbeat this time around. Feeling some flutters here and there so I think the little one is just trying to get comphy in its new home. Still have some slight cramping but I think it's just the stretching still taking place and feeling really tired. I had my first bout of dizzyness today which was very weird. Tomorrow, I will be 17 weeks and think I will finally announce on Facebook and came out with a clever way to announce it. My friend did this once on twins (was very upset when she did that as it turned out it was fake) but I took the post and tweaked it to be my own. So, I am hoping that other people will not think it is fake and be happy for us. Here's the post:

Honey
It looks like 2018 is gonna be an exciting year for us as a family. I wanted to tell everyone personally. However, this bundle of joy is due in October and can't wait to see the happiness he/she brings.

Family is like a puzzle; it's not complete until you add the final piece. My husband and I are pleased to announce that we are expecting another bundle of joy to our loving family. Currently, I'm 17 weeks (tomorrow) and we couldn't be much happier.

We don't need a fake ultrasound picture to announce my pregnancy. This picture is REAL. So please don't copy and paste this to freak everyone out.

Think I finally got it all done, so let me know what you think. I think that if you test Saturday and it turns out to be a BFN, I hope you won't get discouraged as some have gotten BFPs long passed 14dpo. Do the boobs hurt at the front or on the side? I noticed they started hurting on the side and that was tell tale sign for me plus the heartburn that I never got before. I stopped drinking when I started testing at 8dpo as I didn't want to take the chance.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

FlamingoGirl13: Yeah, I got my peak two days ago, so I just ovulated (based on bbt I'm 3 dpo though). I haven't got än appointment with the private clinic yet, they didn't have any until the end of the month. I'm gonna check the calender on their website again to see when they have an appointment that fits me.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo