Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. I hope this is it for you as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Beaut1ful38, my temps always run low. Even on my bfp month it was never above 98 except a few days after i tested positive. I took maca the month i got my bfp and it never made my temp any higher. I still take it and at 26w4d my temp is only around 97.3.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - AF like cramps around 9 dpo are promising! That's what I had when I got my BFP! Will you holdout to test Monday or sometime this week?

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria- thanks for your info. I wanted to keep taken maca even if I get a BFP, it makes me feel great. What dose do you take? I’m still at 1,000mg but think want to go down to 500mg.

Dragonfly- thank you I hope so too.

Flamingogirl- I recall yo saying that. Gets me hopeful.

11dpo: woke up to make my juice cleanse this morning and felt fine during that time I got a lightheaded feeling and a nauseous moment. And a Hot flash!!! All night I woke up 3 times thinking Alarm was about to go off but it was only 12..3...6:30. When time to get up I couldn’t LOL... plus got up to pee 2 times as well. I will test this weekend I want to hold out as long as I can I don’t like to see negatives anymore. Plus DH wants to be there as he starts working nights next week.

5 years ago

Hi friends! Long time no posting, I’ve been trying to take a break from stressing over FTC. I’ve been following though. Flamingogirl you look sooo cute! I have some maybe-exciting news... I just got 2 vf positives! One on wondfo looked decently dark no tweaking required, the one on frer looked negative until it dried and now I see a line. Fingers, toes, everything crossed!
Going on a cruise in a few hours with my family. I’m so excited! Hubby has to stay home and work unfortunately but can’t wait to see my brother and parents! Been working overtime like a maniac to pay for the cruise (I’m paying for everyone). I’m bringing more tests with me, hoping this is it! I’m only like 9 or 10 dpo right now.

5 years ago

Photmama-OMG I hope this is it for you!! Go relax on this cruise! You sound like an amazing/blessed person to pay for the whole family!! Have fun and show that

AFM: 13dpo and I have not tested yet. AF date is Monday. I will test tomorrow. I am soooo scared to test. I can’t tske anymore negatives. But something is telling me this is it too!

5 years ago

Omg omg!!! 13dpo on a 3 hr hold! DH wants to go out for drinks so I was like let me test first. Please stick baby stick!!! My rainbow baby. DH is in tears!! Lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Omg. That's awesome, I am so happy for you. Praying it sticks and you get your rainbow baby.

@photomama. Have fun on your cruise. Praying those lines get darker for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you! I’m still in shock! So excited!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@photomama - Enjoy the cruise! Looking forward too seeing darker lines on your test.

@Beaut1ful38 - Yay, congrats!

AFM: I'm 7 dpo atm and yesterday I began to have som sharp pains on my right side. Not at all like my usual dull ache. I can still feel it, but it's less sharp today. As the POAS-addict I am, I just took a test. Not expecting it to show anything at all really. Will put the pic in my gallery just for fun.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo