Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Oh my gosh Beaut1ful, I am SO Deeply sorry! that is absolutely heartbreaking news. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

6 years ago • Edited

I’m so sorry Beaut1ful. Take all the time you need and remember to love yourself. We will be here with open arms when you are ready to come back.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beau1ful38 I am so So Sorry for your loss, I will be praying for your family.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. My heart s for you and your husband. No words can express what you must be going through right now. I thought something was amiss today and even checked to see when you last logged in and kept stalking the forums to see if you made a comment. Please don't beat yourself up over this; yiu will get your rainbow baby. Take all the time you need to heal.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It's been a few days since I have been on here. It's a busy week. I had to let you know beaut1ful38 i will be praying for you, your family, and your rainbow baby. My heart aches for you and i am so, so sorry. Take all the time you need to heal your mind and body.

6 years ago

Currently, i am 5 dpo. Im having a good time at my mothers and my daughter missed her terribly. We lived with her from the time Ruthie was 2m-19m. We moved back in with her father the middle of oct. So, it is a nice vacation. Going to the beach mon-wed and disney on ice thurs. 2yr baby pics and party tomorrow. Atleast im not obsessing over the tww. Since i got the test results with high FSH levels, i haven't been stressing as much. I'll keep trying but it will be a bonus if it happens.

6 years ago

@Beau1ful38 : I've been posting here in this thread and read very sad news. I am so very sorry to hear about your Baby... I don't know what to say besides that I am sending you good energy and I hope you'll find peace in your heart when the time comes for it... I lost a baby, too (early 2017). But now I'm pregnant with my rainbow baby... Even though I had that experience (miscarriage), I don't want to say "I know how you feel", because losing a baby is such a personal and painful experience... I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Please take the time to grieve, cry and do things that help you to find comfort. Big hugs, best wishes of comfort, love and peace to you and your husband in this difficult, painful time...

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Beaut1ful, I am so sorry for your loss. I've had bleeding and have no idea if I am still pregnant or not. Like Hope said, we can't know what this feels like for you as we are all different. I hope you can come to terms with what happened in time and move onto creating that rainbow baby. Take your time and look after yourself.

6 years ago

@Moonbaby15. How are you feeling? I hope you are having some time to rest and I hope the spotting has stopped for you

As for me. My thoughts and emotions have been up and down all day today. I have been super moody and annoyed today. Must be hormones as I'm not really annoyed easily. I even told my hubby that I am not sure what this pregnancy going to do. I was so calm and relaxed the whole time and even in labour I was calm. Should be interesting on what this pregnancy will do. Sadly, I'm so afraid that something bad will happen that I have to keep telling myself that my baby is fine and that there is nothing for me to worry about. Do you think once I hear the heartbeat I will be fine or still thinking the what ifs. I'm sorry, my emotions are high. Was at work on Friday and was on break with my gf and we walked the hallways in the hospital. They called code blue in the renal unit and were walking when the code blue team was running past us and I got teary eyed thinking about the patient and hoping he/she is okay. Not sure how to manage my emotions.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Not sure what to think of my test this am (I’m 9dpo and used FMU w/FRER). I posted it on my
Page if anyone wants to take a look and give a guess. I see a faint second line but not sure if I just want it so bad that I have line eyes

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo