Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beautiful38 - I’m doing well! I’m on a work trip this week so being on the internet is hard. I started to wear maternity pants this week! My regular jeans were just getting to incomefortable. I’ll have to put some of my tighter button down shirts away. I have a small bump now too that I’m sure I’d thr baby. Lol!

I see you ovulated on CD15! That’d awesome! I’m crossing my fingers and praying for your rainbow baby. My twin sister is a cycle buddy with you this time! I’m praying for all the babies to be.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey Flamingogirl- Wow hope we both get our BFP!! I’m am currently 3dpo today. Just some lower backaches and mild dull pressure. But think it’s normal for me. Hopefully it’s a baby brewing up though this time. Temps are staying high so I know I ovulated. Not sure if will keep tempting as I got my 3 highs today. Trying to relax this time.

5 years ago

Long time no see, ladies. They still haven't fixed our internet, so I can barely check in. But I can see a lot has happened since I checked in last time. Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm currently cd 18 and probably ovulated yesterday, based on my temp and how my body feels like. So I expect af to show up the 17th, but I'm thinking of taking a test on the 15th since that's my dad's 50th birthday.

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies. Hope all is well.
DiviniumLiv- hope you caught the egg!! That would be a great gift to receive.

Afm: 8dpo today and mild cramps, some mild sore boobs. But nothing to really get me to think BFP. I don’t want to test yet. Unless I start feeling more symptoms.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - For me mild cramps at 8 dpo were a good sign that something was happening. I only got those on the cycle I got my BFP. Waiting a few more days to start testing is a good idea. I was so tired of seeing negatives that I made myself wait until the day after my missed period but I know that can be super hard. Do you always get sore boobs at this time in your cycle. I'm hoping for more symptoms for you .

@DiviniumLiv - Nice to hear from you! I hope you guys caught the egg this time. Keep us updated!

AFM - I'm glad to be home from last weeks traveling and back with my DH. Looks like I caught a head cold while traveling though... Hopefully it wont last to long as DH and I are going on a mini camping trip to celebrate our 2nd anniversary this weekend. Also. I'm definitely showing now!

Flamingogirl- oh wow let see a baby bump if you wish to post a picture! And yes sore boobs are normals for me. The mild cramps is what has my attention. But I feel pregnant then I don’t I have an up and down feeling. I took my temp today to see and 98.21..(haven’t taken do to 3 day holiday weekend).. so that’s good but not stressing over it as nothing really to back track on as this is the 2nd cycle on maca root. So not sure if that is what keeps temps high. Last month I was pretty steady 97.9-98.2

5 years ago • Edited

It's just a small one but I'm excited that baby is growing!

user submitted image

Beautiful38 - I'm not sure if the Maca keeps your temps high either but I still think that high temp is another good sign!

@FlamimgoGirl13. Cute baby bump.

@Beaut1ful38. My temps were high at the beginning of my cycle when I was on Maca and stopped taking it after my BFP.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- oh cute baby bump!!! Love it!!
Dragonfly- yes I remember you telling me that. It’s just this cycle it’s high 98.0 and above. Just don’t have charts to look back on. As I do before maca.

AFM: 10dpo today not tempting anymore. Since 8dpo. I want to test but holding out till this weekend as AF is schedule Monday. (Hope not though) 9dpo had AF type cramps and CM is watery/stretchy. Today 10dpo after leaving work had a dizzy spell and felt hungry again after having a big lunch!!!! So praying this is it ladies!! Something tells me it is, but trying not to get excited.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo