Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 916 Replies | Last Page

If it helps, go to the ob. I did all the time. It helped reassure things and my dr was totally understanding. I even had a home doppler i used 19wks on. It was like 40$ on amazon. Loved it. I hope you slept well and got rested up.

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - Do you feel better this morning? Is your ultrasound tomorrow? I hope your anxiety has gone away. Thinking of you!

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. Thank you! I may just do that.

@FlamingoGirl13. Still a bit freaked out, been awake since 5 when my alarm goes off at 6. Still having some minor cramping and the spotting did stop. I guess when things don't happen the first time and then it does it does tend to freak me out. Even with all the reassurance that things are fine, I am still freaking out with every little cramp I get. I will call the doctor this morning once I take a walk down to the health nurse to get more reassurance and to get some peace of mind. Not sure if I will stay the whole day or not as I am really tired and chilled. How are you today?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Got back from the health nurse who reassured me that it is normal as with the second pregnancy everything happens quicker, so with that the uterus expands quicker and may cause cramping. The brown discharge is old blood and that too is normal. Now I need to get my brain to get passed this as everything is normal and I will call the doctor soon to see if they have my results from yesterday. I never thought that being pregnant the second time would be like this.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - I'm so glad the health nurse was able to reassure you. Everything she is saying sounds correct. At the end the baby will come faster too as your body has already done it once so that's a plus! It's understandable that differences in your pregnancies would put you edge. I hope you find something to relax you more today and you sleep better tonight.

I'm doing good. CD 5 and waiting to take OPKs was going to pick up some EPO and try that out this cycle as well. If we remember we might us the preseed a few times too.

Dragonfly, i am so glad you are feeling a bit better about the cramping. I would be the same in your shoes. Im a worry wort!
Flamingogirl, how do you take EPO? It's from af-O correct? And how much?

6 years ago

@ Kelliria - I have never tried it before so I'm just going off of what Beaut1ful did last cycle. She took it from af to ovulation I believe. I will take whatever dose the bottle recommends!

Thank you. Im on cd9 so i will try next cycle IF i don't get a bfp this month. Gotta keep the faith!

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I think you can still start taking it as I took it back in 2015 with my first and I took one capsule a day even if I started late. I stopped taking them just because I was taking so many other pills that it got too much plus I didn't use OPKs and didn't know when I ovulated so didn't want to take the chance. I didn't take it this time around even though I still had the bottle from back then but it is probably expired.

@FlamingoGirl13. I think I only took one pill a day because I was unsure of it so I stopped.

Still got the chills and shivering and my nose is running a bit but other than that, I am trying to put last night aside and move passed it. Still can't seem to get through the nurses station at the doctors office but mentally I'm a bit better than a couple hours before.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m excited for my ultrasound tomorrow!!! So is DH he just can’t get enough of saying she is pregnant...he gets me whatever I crave LOL (for now)

FlamingoGirl- I can’t remeber how many MG to take of EPO. I need to check ...I think it was 1200.. I know mine I had to take 3 times a day to equal that mg total. It is from af to confirm ovulation date. That is why I only temped when I got a positive to 3rd high temp.

Dragonfly- glad your feeling better. Trust me I’m right there with you. This cramps are off and On and with spotting. I didn’t think it be like this again either. My other pregnancy I didn’t have anything.

Right now sport bras are my new friends!!!

I will keep you updated from Sr appt tomorrow morning!

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo