Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!! for us today!

Flamingogirl- I want to stop temping but now it’s hard to bc my temps have never been this way. Yesterday was 98.03 today went to 97.97 not much of a dip but it’s something so I want to temp to see what tomorrow brings. Here my chart today

user submitted image

5 years ago

@ Beaut1ful38 - Here is my chart from my BFP. Looks like I kept temping until 12 dpo that cycle. Probably because the dip I had concerned me. Let me see if I can grab my CTP chart.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Here is my chart from CTP. I've got my fingers crossed for you! My first symptom was cramps around 8-9 dpo. They felt like low grade period cramps. Then I got them again at 11dpo and had them everyday until my BFP and after. They never got as bad as menstrual cramps but some got close enough to make me think af was coming until I got my BFP.

user submitted image

Well ladies my temp went up to 98.21 today and yesterday was 97.97. I hope this is a sign!! If so should start feeling more symptoms.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I hope it's a good sign too! I started really feeling symptoms from 9dpo onward. When in your past pregnancies have you felt symptoms?

Flamingogirl- this past one in Jan was about 9dpo when I started feeling symptoms. I know I implanted at 7dpo. My other pregnancies where all different times. Much later.

5 years ago

Well ladies I really believe this is it! Today is 8dpo and temp and went to 98.38! Think I will test tomorrow. I hope some symptoms hit today.

5 years ago • Edited

Here is my chart today

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Your chart is looking better and better! I think the temp staying high after the 6-7 dpo mark is a good indication of implantation and increasing progesterone! When I look back at my charts I find that the only one that was high after that time is the one I got my BFP on! Remember that tomorrow might still be early to pick up on the hormones so don't be discourage and test again at 11 dpo. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and your rainbow babe!

@Beaut1ful38. Temp looking good. I pray this is your rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo